This weekends rain = normal year of rain in San Diego! Can the perfect storm can provide a years of work in few days? Let of Senior Executive Advisers (SEA) program work with you to position yourself for the perfect storm!
Our moto is “Say Provocative statements that intelligent people argue about fast without dotting your i’s and crossing your t’s. As life is all about fun and results!” – JD Morris
“Look at every day is being a game changer and sometime it will be big! Like a year of work in one day!” – JD
Happy Networking and Investing,
Host for Investor Network & Accredited Investor Networking
Find us online here:
- My Linkedin Profile
- Facebook with 3.2K plus subscribers
- Investor Network Newsletter with 70K plus members
Sign up via the form at this URL: https://investornetworkbyjd.com/investor-network/
- Accredited Investor Network with 12k plus accredited investor members
Request more information via e-mail: info@AccreditedInvestorNetworking.com
- Twitter @INbyJD has 1,504 subscribers
FROM LINKEDIN ARTICLE: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/deck-12-days-christmas-jd-morris
Today I kick off networking every day with my best friends and preferred clients! To be safe I using January 5, 2017 as the deadline from 12 Days of Christmas vs. January 1st!
“Say Provocative statements that intelligent people argue about fast without dotting your i’s and crossing your t’s. As life is all about fun and results!” – JD Morris www.InvestorNetworkbyJD.com
IN on DECK
- Calling & video texting past great clients and past great friends;
- Video emailing past clients;
- Praying for the $10 million EBITDA referral (you can help)!
- Checking my past InMail for other great contacts (lot good referrals that did not meet $5 million EBITDA requirement).
- Praying people like video as it took me years to break clients into using Webinar vs. conference call!
NOTE: Video text and video emailing! Video text is simple as you just a text short video from your phone. I am using an app on my phone called Bomb Bomb for the e-mail! Still am a very crappy writer/email and like the video only option!
If Warren Buffett Had Checked Voicemail Would Lehman Have Survived? Lehman Brothers should have called, texted, faxed, and tried every door & window to get hold of Buffett!
URL to WSJ Blog on Buffett Voicemail: https://goo.gl/krOzyo
VIDEO (12 Days of Christmas)