“You never know until you know” – JD Morris (or unknow idiom)! The future is the future and “you ever know until you try and succeed.” I have had the honor of learning lot about Uber current and future plans (meetings investors and using our proprietary research system). The guys are doing things really smart. However, during last holidays I saw tons of white trucks delivering gifts to my house as well as throughout the year. Did Amazon lockup the delivery systems or will Uber getting into the business change the playing field?
Well you never know until you know! All those white trucks are not owned by Amazon, but outsourced. Will Uber team with Amazon to allow you to get everything fast. Will Amazon out source everything and just be a portal? Again, we will never know until two things:
- Understand how they are building the distribution system of the future (I did not know they did not own the white trucks (more to come about investment opportunity).
- Understand the future of logistics (their will be lots of failures and winners)
- Bottom Line “you never know until somebody tries and success happens” as who new Uber be making Yellow Cab SF file for BK!
Again we doing things differently as it a BETA Blog and here is our disclaimer: We “Say Provocative statements that intelligent people argue about fast without dotting your i’s and crossing your t’s. As life is all about fun and results!” – JD Morris (i.e. no spell check just raw data and writing placed in this BETA blog that has no staff).
As always CB Insights dominates the possible options for Cool .JPG
You never know until you know! I will be researching this space and might even try to buy few unmanned vehicles for test driving! However, who would know taxis companies would have allowed Uber to stay in business and who knows when UAV or unmanned land vehicles will change the landscape.
HAPPY NETWORKING & INVESTING,
FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
1. My Linkedin Profile (easy but 1,823 InMails left to read)
2. Facebook with 3.2+ subscribers
3. Investor Network Newsletter with 70K plus members
Sign up via the form at this URL: https://investornetworkbyjd.com/investor-network/
4. Accredited Investor Network with 12k plus accredited investor members
Request more information via e-mail: info@AccreditedInvestorNetworking.com
5. Tweeter @INbyJD has 1,504 subscribers