URL for Full Report: http://redhookcapital.co/2019/05/rhc-pipeline-report-v19-22/
RHC PIPELINE REPORT
XFactor Ventures, a NYC-based venture capital firm focused on investing in companies with at least one female founder, launched its second fund, with $8.6m in capital commitments
Santé Ventures, an Austin, Texas-based healthcare and life sciences investment firm, closed its third fund, at $250m
Global agrifood investment firm Finistere Ventures, venture investor OurCrowd, Israeli food manufacturer Tnuva, and Israeli beverage company Tempo Beverages created a consortium to invest $100M in Israeli agrifood startups
The pipeline report profiles total of 8 new funds.
See more: http://redhookcapital.co/2019/05/rhc-pipeline-report-v19-22/
Happy Networking and Investing,
Host of Investor Network Destinations (IND)
Join us onFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/InvestorNetwork/
We are making a few changes to Investor Network programs and Red Hook Capital’s blog! However, we will keep you updated on deals that close!
DEALS THAT CLOSE:
Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Rueters, and other sources. Please check company website for best information as the about information is from 2nd hand resources.
- Baronova Inc., a developer of non-surgical devices to induce weight lost, has raised $27.3 million in Series C funding. Sante Ventures and Boston Scientific Corp. co-led the round, and were joined by Lumira Capital and return backers Onset Ventures, Highland Capital Partners and Arboretum Ventures. www.baronova.com
- Business of Fashion, a fashion trade blog, has raised $2.1 in seed funding. Index Ventures led the round, and was joined by Advancit Capital, LVMH, Samos Investments and Novel TMT Ventures. www.businessoffashion.com
- Cohera Medical, a developer of absorbable surgical adhesives and sealants, has raised $7.3 million in additional Series D funding, bringing the round total to $17 million. Backers include Kern Whelan Capital. www.coheramedical.com
- Elasticsearch, an provider of open-source search and analytics software, has raised $24 million in Series B funding. Index Ventures led the round, and was joined by SV Angel and return backer Benchmark. www.elasticsearch.com
- PolyActiva, a developer of drug-polymer conjugates that allow for site-specific drug delivery from medical device components, has raised A$9.2 million in Series B funding. Backers include Medical Research Commercialisation Fund, Brandon Biosciences Fund, Yuuwa Capital and individual angels. www.polyactiva.com
- Stormpath, a secure user management and authentication service for app developers, has raised $8.2 million in Series A funding. New Enterprise Associates and Pelion Venture Partners co-led the round, and were joined by Flybridge Capital Partners. The company previously raised seed funding from NEA and Flybridge. www.stormpath.com
- Taboola, a digital content distribution and monetization platform, has raised $15 million in Series D funding. Pitango VC led the round, and was joined by return backers Evergreen Venture Partners, WGI Group and Marker. www.taboola.com
More coming soon…………
Happy Investing & Networking,