Need a private equity firm to provide $100 million dollars in backing to do a large MBO in less than 24 hours? This can happen for “Unicorn M&A” deals this year! Contact JD Morris via text to 858-869-9483 anytime. For the right deal such large business unit, Private Equity players can move fast. The larger the EBITDA, the greater the interest!
PRIVATE EQUITY PIPELINE
• Certica Solutions, a Wakefield, Mass.-based provider of educational technology, has acquired Educuity, a provider of Ed-Fi services based in Austin, Texas. Certica is backed by New Harbor Capital. No terms were disclosed. www.educuity.com
• EQT will acquire Press Ganey (NYSE: PGND), a Wakefield, Mass.-based healthcare performance improvement company, for $40.50 in cash per share of Press Ganey common stock, for an enterprise value of approximately $2.35 billion. www.pressganey.com/
• Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, RedBird Capital Partners, and Aethon Energy Management have acquired J-W Energy’s oil and gas upstream and midstream assets in northeast Texas and north Louisiana. These assets are being consolidated with Haynesville and Rockies assets acquired by Aethon and Redbird to form a joint partnership known as Aethon United. www.jwenergy.com
• One North, a digital marketing agency based in Chicago, has taken a strategic investment of undisclosed size from Svoboda Capital Partners, a Chicago-based private equity firm. http://www.onenorth.com/
• PlanetRisk, a Washington, D.C.-based provider of risk assessment services has agreed to acquire Analytic Strategies, a McLean, Va.-based provider of analytics services, for an undisclosed amount. PlanetRisk is backed by Frontier Capital and Petra Capital Partners. www.analyticstrategies.com/
• RoundTable Healthcare Partners has made a majority investment in two Dallas-based beauty companies, Revision Skincare and Goodier Cosmetics.www.revisionskincare.com www.goodiercosmetics.com
• Sverica Capital Management is acquiring RMS Healthcare Management, a provider of management services to Med First Immediate Care and Family Practice, a provider of primary care based in Jacksonville, North Carolina. Cadiz Capital also participated in the transaction. Terms were not disclosed.thinkmedfirst.com
Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Reuters, and other sources. Please check company website for best information.
Contact JD Morris anytime via text 858-869-9483 about $4 million plus EBITDA deals. Our network of deal people can do billion dollar down to just few million dollar M&A deals.
Text +1 858-869-9483