Today’s deal of the day is Urban Plates because we just love the place (good food = I am here).
RECENT VENTURE CAPITAL DEALS
- Urban Plates, a Cardiff, California-based, upscale fast-casual restaurant brand, closed a $38m growth and working capital facility
- ReGrained, a San Francisco, CA-based mission-driven ingredient platform and packaged goods company that leverages patented technology to transform food manufacturing byproduct into superfoods, closed out its $2.5m seed financing
- Mode, a San Mateo, CA-based IoT cloud platform to connect devices, raised $3m in Series A funding
- Edge Intelligence, a Boston, MA-based developer of a geographically distributed analytics platform built for both edge computing and hybrid cloud environments, raised $3m in seed funding
- MouSensor, Inc., a New York City-based biotechnology company that develops a novel platform to digitize the sense of smell, raised $3.3M in its seed funding round
- GigaIO, Inc., a Carlsbad, CA-based provider of data center network architecture and connectivity solutions, closed a $4.5M Series A funding