Meeting ID: 961 7536 4488 Passcode: 388999 One tap mobile +16699006833,,96175364488#,,,,388999# US (San Jose) +12532158782,,96175364488#,,,,388999# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) Meeting ID: 961 7536 4488 Passcode: 388999 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aeCTO9yR4X
Our Senior Executive Advisors are here help you with you Management Buy Out (MBO) plans. Board Members and CXOs all need to take look at MBO option.
This is a beta blog and we look forward to launching an amazing blog soon!
This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Investing and Networking,
Investor Network by JD
• Drake Automotive Group, which is backed by Huron Capital, acquired DV8 Offroad, a Riverside, Calif.-based maker of off-road accessories and wheels. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Bain Capital Private Equity is nearing a deal to buy Varsity Brands, a Memphis, Tenn.-based cheerleading uniform and equipment retailer, for $2.5 billion. Read more.
• CVC is in advanced talks to buy a controlling stake in the pharmaceutical business of Italy’s billionaire Recordati family, according to The Financial Times. The deal would value the company at 3 billion euros ($3.5 billion). Read more (subscription required).
• Morgan Stanley Capital Partners made an investment of an undisclosed amount in Comar, a Voorhees, N.J.-based rigid plastics packaging manufacturer of bottles, containers, liquid dosing devices and closures for the healthcare industry. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Polaris Equity Partners agreed to acquire a majority stake in ProData Consult, a Denmark-based IT consultancy focused on business and IT consultants.
If you want a strong exit, M&A seems to be the best exit. We can let you know about Management Buy Out ( MBO ) and initial public offering ( IPO ) options. However, you need to look at what needs to happen six to nine months before you sell your company (Acquisition or MBO or IPO).
Did you want us to drill down on an exit strategy for your private company? Let us show you what happen 2017q3 and our views for the next 12 months. Contact INFO@RedHookCapital.co anytime.
Here is data from earlier in the year for venture-backed companies.
Red Hook Capital looks forward to hosting in the New Year the radio show Investor Network by JD! We hoping for Bloomberg Radio, but are ready for Blog Talk Radio! Time will tell!
However, we will be covering our Senior Executive Advisors program for Management Buy Outs and Leverage Buy Outs! We will be running a discount to new clients with only a $10,000 signing fee and lower month to month fee for board of advisors services.
When you are thinking of investing think of two names!
The Morris Team at Keller Williams for all your 1031 exchange or real estate investment needs & Red Hook Capital for all your other needs!
Let Red Hook Capital help you sell your home as business asset. Helping companies, trust, families, family Offices, and intermediaries sell asset fast for cash for more than a decade.