Happy Tuesday! We will be shooting video from La Costa Resort today and this is one of the best place to have a half day or two day strategy meeting. We look forward to referrals for EBITDA companies or strategy session for any companies with great leaders! We are all about growth and better when we can provide growth capital.
QUOTES OF THE DAY – Growth
“Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – this is an easy one to guest!
“We find comfort among those who agree with us – growth among those who don’t.” – if you know who said this one, I will be impressed!
What are your networking goals! Just remember to say hello to people and make an introduction. I have made million dollar deals or just amazing contacts by saying hello!
WHAT IS HOT
Medical Devices still are amazing space! Here is list of some companies that just won a pitch session at 4th annual Pediatric Surgical Innovation Symposium ($50k each):
- Maternal Life, Palo Alto, Calif. – low-cost closed system that captures and administers colostrum to newborns with zero percent loss
- JustRight Surgical, Louisville, Colo. – second generation surgical 5mm stapler scaled for a wider range of pediatric surgical procedures and bringing the benefits of laparoscopy to patients
- Lully, San Francisco, Calif. – moisture sensor and Smart Pod monitor wirelessly connected to a smartphone app to prevent bed wetting episodes
Here is a list of recent exits top exits:
#1 Laborie Medical Technologies was acquired by Patricia Industries
#2 Advanced Accelerator Applications did an IPO
#3 ConforMISIPO4Topera Medical Acquired by Abbott Laboratories
#5 Glaukos IPO
We have access to recently funded and exits in most industries! Let us do strategy session with key information for you. Our Senior Executive Advisors team has played key roles in consolidation plays to major companies (e.g. McKesson) to wide range of early to consolidation plays. When have even helped an international company in the animal medical device field.
We are happier to provide a clear view of your company and its paths. However, this is a cool .JPEG with information!
DISCLIAMER: Please always check with the website of the company or investor as this information is from the Associated Press, Bloomberg, CB Insights, Forbes, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, or other 3rd party sources.
Here are some recent deals and our 40+ Senior Executive Advisors know many of the investors. We look forward to half day or two day strategy session.
• American Securities has agreed to acquire Chromaflo, an Ashtabula, Ohio-based maker of colorants and chemical dispersions, from Arsenal Capital Partners and Nordic Capital. No financial terms were disclosed for the deal, which is expected to close next month.
• Ashland Capital Partners has acquired Dedoes Industries, a Walled Lake, Michl.-based provider of equipment for the automotive refinish market, from Graycliff Partners. No financial terms were disclosed.
• Equistone Partners Europe has acquired a majority stake in United Initiators, a German producer of specialty chemical initiators, from Vision Capital and Speyside Equity. No financial terms were disclosed.
• First Reserve has agreed to acquire Gas Natural Inc. (NYSE MKT: EGAS), a Cleveland-based operator of local natural gas utilities serving around 68,000 customers in Maine, Montana, North Carolina and Ohio. The deal is valued at approximately $196 million, or $13.10 per share.
• Intelligent Medical Objects, a Northbrook, Ill.-based provider of medical terminology solutions for electronic health record systems, has raised an undisclosed amount of growth equity funding from Warburg Pincus.
• Precision Global, a New York-based portfolio company of Peak Rock Capital, has acquired Ralpet Plastics, an Australian manufacturer of injection and blow molded plastics products. No financial terms were disclosed.
• KKR and TowerBrook Capital Partners have agreed to invest a total of €250 million for a minority equity stake in OVH, a France-based provider of cloud infrastructure, telecom and web hosting services.
Easy referral is to our portfolio company for sale of any real estate asset (Residential, Commercial, Farm (we love Vineyards)). The Morris Team has partners nationwide and partners are market leaders in their industry.
Amazing referrals are owner of an EBITDA business that needs an exit or growth capital. Often we have an easy solutions.
Fun referral is any company that has a strong plan for rapid growth! We always try to help!