What would be your ideal investment exists? Vote or add your ideas!
1,200+ votes as of February 14, 2020 (2020.02.14)
If you want a strong exit, M&A seems to be the best exit. We can let you know about Management Buy Out ( MBO ) and initial public offering ( IPO ) options. However, you need to look at what needs to happen six to nine months before you sell your company (Acquisition or MBO or IPO).
Did you want us to drill down on an exit strategy for your private company? Let us show you what happen 2017q3 and our views for the next 12 months. Contact INFO@RedHookCapital.co anytime.
Here is data from earlier in the year for venture-backed companies.
Happy Networking and Investing,
Your Host for Investor Network by JD
Join us on Facebook:
Other Social Media:
I would love to build a Unicorn company. However, launching and consulting with tons companies equals two ideas! Build company that provides cash flow for yourself or keep an eye on your exit! Let me know if you want setup with team experts a two day or half day strategy session!
For example the case of Tech Companies. I goal here is to provide great data and graphs so that we can speak about them vs. providing detailed strategy and analysis. Text JD Morris at +1 858-869-9483 anytime to setup with team experts a strategy session.
And now for some great graphs and data! Look forward to speaking with you!
What do think about trends in private company exits?
What do you think about recent activities by private equity firms?
• CenterOak Partners has acquired a majority stake in Wetzel’s Pretzels LLC, a Pasadena, Calif.-based owner and franchisor of soft pretzel stores, from Levine Leichtman Capital Partners. No financial terms were disclosed.www.wetzels.com
• GI Partners has agreed to acquire Daxko Inc., a Birmingham, Ala.-based provider of software to member-based health and wellness organizations, fromPamlico Capital. No financial terms were disclosed. www.daxko.com
• Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity has acquired a stake in Cadence Education Inc., a Scottsdale, Ariz.-based early childhood education, from Audax Group. No financial terms were disclosed. www.cadence-education.com
• Oval Partners has acquired Laser Options Inc., a Phoenix-based provider of laser toner cartridge remanufacturing and other managed print services. No financialterms were disclosed. www.laseroptions.com
• Vista Equity Partners has acquired Regulatory DataCorp Inc., a King of Prussia, Penn.-based provider of governance, risk and compliance software, from shareholders that include Bain Capital Ventures. No financial terms were disclosed. www.rdc.com
What do you think about the IPO Market?
• Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Co., a blank check acquisition company formed by private equity firm Avista Capital Partners, has filed for a $300 million IPO. It plans to trade on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol AHPAU, with Credit Suisse serving as underwriter. www.avistacap.com
• Fulgent Genetics Inc., a Temple City, Calif.-based provider of genetic testing services, has filed for a $50 million IPO. It plans to trade on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol FLGT, with Credit Suisse and Piper Jaffray serving as lead underwriters. The company reports a $5 million net loss on $7.4 million in revenue for the first six months of 2016. www.fulgentgenetics.com
• Mammoth Energy Services Inc., an Oklahoma City-based oilfield services company, has filed for a $100 million IPO. It plans to trade on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol TUSK. No banks are listed as underwriters. The company is a subsidiary of Mammoth Energy Partners LP, and reports a $29.5 million net loss on around $47 million in revenue for the first six months of 2016.www.mammothenergypartners.com
I am testing the water of my blog and sharing on LinkedIn and Facebook! Your input is welcome via my groups!
Happy Networking and Investing,
Join me on LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris
INVESTOR SOCIAL NETWORKING:
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/InvestorNetwork
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/RedHookCapital