KEYWORDS: SaaS, LinkSquares, Teikametrics, Whatfix, Envisage Technologies, Talage, SimScale, Oxx, The Polaris Growth Fund, TransACT Communications, Jump Capital, WorkLife Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Craft Ventures, Sequoia Capital India, Eight Roads Ventures,
RECENTLY FUNDED SAAS DEALS
- LinkSquares, a Boston, MA-based provider a comprehensive AI-powered SaaS contract management and analysis tool, raised $14.5m in Series A financing led by Jump Capital.
- Pipe, a Los Angeles-based financing platform for SaaS companies, raised $6 million in seed funding. Craft Ventures led the round and was joined by investors including Fika Ventures, MaC Ventures, Naval Ravikant, WorkLife Ventures, Liquid2, and The Weekend Fund.
- Teikametrics, a Boston, MA-based SaaS provider of AI-powered optimization for brands and sellers on Amazon and Walmart, closed a $15m strategic funding.
- Whatfix, a San Jose, Calif.-based SaaS platform for digital adoption, raised $32 million in Series C funding. Sequoia Capital India led the round and was joined by investors including Eight Roads Ventures, F-Prime Capital, and Cisco Investments.
- Envisage Technologies, a Bloomington, Indiana-based SaaS provider of public safety training and compliance management systems, received a growth equity investment from Norwest Venture Partners.
- Talage, a Reno, Nevada-based SaaS-based digital insurance platform, raised $5 million in Series A funding. Merus Capital led the round, and was joined by investors including Calibrate Ventures, WTI and Hallador Investment Advisors.
- Huntress, a Ellicott City, Md.-based SaaS managed detection and response (MDR) provider for managed service providers (MSPs) and value-added resellers (VARs), raised $18m in Series A funding.
- Rimilia, a U.K.-based SaaS-based fintech company, raised $15 million in funding. Investors include Eight Roads Ventures, Kennet Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank.
- TransparentBusiness, a NYC-based provider of a SaaS people management platform, completed its second round of financing.
- Attentive, a personalized mobile messaging SaaS platform for brands, raised $70 million in Series C funding. Sequoia and IVP co-led the round, and were joined by investors including Eniac Ventures and NextView Ventures.
- SimScale, a Germany-based provider of a SaaS application for engineering simulation, today raised €27 million ($29.8 million) in Series C funding. Insight Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Earlybird, Union Square Ventures, June Fund, Vito Ventures, Bayern Kapital, and High-Tech Gründerfonds.
- Powell Software, a digital workplace and intranet SaaS software provider, raised $16 million in funding. Level Equity and Cap Horn co-led the round.
OTHER SAAS DEAL NEWS
- Oxx, a London, UK, and Stockholm, Sweden-based focused B2B software investor, raised $133m to back Europe’s most promising SaaS companies from series A and beyond
- The Polaris Growth Fund made an investment in TransACT Communications, a Lynwood, Wash-based SaaS provider of engagement, compliance and payment solutions for the education market. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
SAAS DEAL PRESS RELEASE
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–LinkSquares, provider of the fastest and most comprehensive AI-powered SaaS contract management and analysis tool, today announced it has raised $14.5 million in Series A financing led by Jump Capital. New investor First Ascent Ventures and existing investors MassMutual Ventures and Hyperplane Venture Capital also participated in the round. The company has raised $21.4 million to date, and will use the financing to expand its engineering, sales and product teams, as well as build out its solution portfolio.
Read the full press release: