GOOD: We have room for one more couple for sailing on a 70-foot charter yacht for San Diego Parade of Lights. Must be an owner or CEO of an EBITDA company or accredited investor. Our group has some of the most wired people in San Diego as well as Venture Capital partners, EBITDA CEOs ($100 million plus valuations, and more).
BAD: It a little cold here in San Diego getting down to 60s for our cruise.
UGLY: We have amazing people on the cruise, but I need a bigger boat for 2019 feeder events.
Our motto is “Say Provocative statements that intelligent people argue about fast without dotting your i’s and crossing your t’s. As life is all about fun and results!” – JD Morris
Here are a few recent private equity deals with TopSpin Security at the top of our list!
• Marlin Equity Partners acquired TopSpin Security, an Israel-based provider of network-based deception and detection technologies. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Knox Capital Holdings LLC recapitalized HaystackID LLC, a Boston, Toronto and Paris-based eDiscovery and forensics services provider. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Webster Capital acquired Cirrus Medical Staffing, a Charlotte, N.C.-based provider of travel nurse and travel allied healthcare professionals. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Sheridan Capital Partners recapitalized Smile Doctors, a Temple, Texas-based orthodontic service provider. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Duke Street acquired a controlling stake in TeamSport Karting, a U.K.-based indoor go-karting operator. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• High Road Capital Partners acquired Akron Hardware Consultants, Inc, an Akron, Ohio-based wholesale distributor of door hardware. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• American Health Staffing Group, Inc, a portfolio company of BelHealth Investment Partners, acquired Advance Med, a Frisco, Texas-based provider of travel staffing.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.solutions to hospitals nationwide.
#provocativestatement Are moonshot to Unicorn better than plan old EBITDA? Not sure I have seen anyone one the Fortune 500 business owner that did not get take moonshot and then buy some EBITDA companies. Even Google acquired ad companies for revenue and EBITDA. with EBITDA and users.
We are selling and raising capital for few companies and have had to place this blog on the hold! However, I did want to show you that deals are closing!
Private Equity firms are doing flips to find deals with great than $5 million EBITDA! If you have strong EBITDA, now is the time to explore raising equity and debt!
Let our team of advisers help you!
Here are some deals we can speak about or find similar deals to you company!
• W.W. Williams Company, a Columbus, Ohio-based distributor of industrial products backed by One Equity Partners, acquired Auto Safety House, a Phoenix-based vehicle maintenance service and parts provider. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Mapletree Investments acquired Oakwood Worldwide, a Los Angeles-based provider of temporary corporate housing. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Infogix, a Naperville, Ill.-based data and analytics software provider backed by Thoma Bravo, acquired Data3Sixty, a Westwood, Mass. cloud-based data governance provider. Terms weren’t disclosed.
• Blackstone (NYSE:BX) acquired a majority stake in Cloudreach, a London-based cloud computing company. Financial terms weren’t disclosed. Read more at Fortune.
• Veronis Suhler Stevenson has invested in VKidz Holdings, a Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.-based provider of curriculum and supplementary programs to homeschool families and elementary schools.
• H.I.G. Growth Partners has invested in AdTheorent, a New York City-based ad network for digital advertisers and publishers.
• Cimbria Capital has invested in AMI Global, a Las Vegas-based IoT company.
• Covey Park Energy, a Dallas-based oil and gas exploration and production company backed by Denham Capital Management, acquired assets from Chesapeake Exploration, a subsidiary of Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK), for $465 million.
Happy Investing and Networking,
Host for Investor Network & Accredited Investor Networking
EASY Referral: any location of a buyer or seller of real estate. We work with top local expert to make sure any home worldwide get sold for top dollars with national, international, and local strategies (We have done this in AL, CA, FL, GA, HI, LA, NC, SC, TX, and international locations).
BEST referral is a private company with EBITDA as I look forward to consolidation play to management buy out deals.
FUN referral are early stage companies as we are happy provide referrals!