Investor Network did not focus on cannabis, but it looks like some will have a big payoff.
INVESTOR NETWORK FOCUS VENTURE CAPITAL
- DataGrail, a San Mateo, CA-based personal data privacy startup, raised a $4M Series A round of funding
- Groundfloor, an Atlanta, GA-based direct real estate investment platform open to all investors and real estate entrepreneurs, raised an additional $4.2m in an online public offering
- Alydia Health, a developer of a technology device for treating Postpartum hemorrhage, closed an initial $10m in Series B financing
- Cortera, a Boca Raton, Fla.-based provider of business information, analytics and workflow solutions, raised $10m in Series B funding
- MJ Freeway, a Denver, CO-based cannabis technology company, completed its $10m Series C financing
- Providence Medical Technology, Inc., a Pleasanton, CA-based innovator in tissue-sparing surgical equipment and implants for cervical spine fusion surgery, closed a $25m in equity financing