We are happy to see one of our friends A round investment grow to an IPO and now M&A growth! JD Morris always says, “Roll or Get Rolled!”
Contact Victoria via LinkedIn or at Victoria@RedHookCapital.co to share our rock and roll strategy!
URL For Full Weekly RHC Pipeline Report:
RHC PIPELINE HIGHLIGHT
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a San Mateo, CA-based business spend management (BSM) company, is to acquire Exari, a provider of contract lifecycle management
Press Release: https://www.coupa.com/newsworthy/press-releases/coupa-announces-intent-to-acquire-contract-lifecycle-management-leader-exari/
(Coupa Software – SEA Link)
RHC PIPELINE REPORT
- Apollo Global Management will acquire Smart & Final Stores Inc (NYSE:SFS) for approximately $1.1 billion, including debt.
- Gen.G, a Playa Vista, Calif.-based esports organization, raised $46 million in funding. Investors include Will Smith, Los Angeles Clippers minority owner Dennis Wong, New Enterprise Associates, Conductive Ventures, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners, SVB Capital, and Stanford University.
Read More via Red Hook Capital’s “RHC Pipeline Report” via this URL:
Happy Travels and Networking,
Vice Chairman & Host of Investor Network Destinations
Join him via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris/
Deals do get done in December. Have a great deal? What an introduction to BlueRun Ventures or many of our other VC and Private Equity friends? Just check my LinkedIn profile for great introductions:http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris
SAMPLE OF DEALS FUNDED THIS MONTH:
- AppFirs $8.7 million Series B round
- ClickFuel $4 million Series B round
- Cloudera $65 million series E round
- Flexion Therapeutics Inc. $25 million series B round
- Kapow Events $1.6 million series A round
- Kona Medical $10 million series C round
- Restore Medical Solutions $2.5 million A round
- Zafgen $21 million series D round
PROFILE OF BLUERUN VENTURES:
About BlueRun Ventures:
BlueRun Ventures is an early stage venture firm focused on mobile opportunities in key global markets. Since inception, BlueRun has focused on working with mobile startups to shape the ever-evolving ecosystem. We choose key geographic markets where mobile is a driving force in the way consumers and businesses interact with each other. Today, we have offices in Menlo Park, Beijing, Shanghai, and Seoul.
Mobile is today’s pervasive computing platform and will only continue to grow, overtaking desktops and traditional software. At BlueRun, we think of the mobile ecosystem as more than just devices. Mobile embodies software and services, platforms and applications, infrastructure and brands. It is the first and most often used computing interface for consumers and therefore integral to their lives. The opportunities we see in the ecosystem are just beginning to unfold and we look for passionate entrepreneurs who will make those opportunities a reality.
How we work
We focus on early stage opportunities and we work actively with our companies to build value. The investment is just the beginning. Our investments are partnerships and we help our entrepreneurs reach their goals of bringing disruptive,positive change to existing markets.
Learn more: http://brv.com/about/