SAN DIEGO, California – March 1, 2013 – Red Hook Capital is pleased to announce that it’s database has reached 1,000 plus in deals from angel investors to private equity deals with enterprise value in excess of $10 billion USD for 2013. JD Morris, Managing Partner of Red Hook Capital, says “I am very interested in looking at the trends in different industries and return for investors on these deals down the road. Based on information from the National Association of Realtors (NAR), we have seen huge increase for 1031 exchange investors over the past year in Real Estate. I look forward to looking at the numbers for Venture Capital and Private Equity that we find interesting vs. industry averages provide by other organizations.”
Red Hook Capital provides several industry averages provide by organizations such as the National Venture Capital Association, CB Insight, and other organizations that provide data about the deals. Contact us at Consulting@RedHookCapital.com for consulting services based our database and other databases Red Hook Capital uses for its investments and clients.
Contact Red Hook Capital about board of advisor, board of director, consulting, valuations, and other service at SeniorExecutiveAdvisors@RedHookCapital.com for more detail. Below is an example video of our SEA program.
Media Contact for Red Hook Capital is PR@RedHookCapital.com
ABOUT RED HOOK CAPITAL
We provide to private companies creative capital, structured for each investment opportunity. Our wealth of experience, industry expertise, deep operating skill sets and large global network of affiliated partners position us as a vital resource from which management can draw strategic, financial and operational guidance.
RHC invests in companies across a broad range of industries and geographies. Our goal is to help management teams build long-term value that benefits all stakeholders. We structure our private equity investments based on each company’s circumstances and generally seek to invest in established businesses requiring equity capital between $10 million and $1 billion.
Read More: http://redhookcapital.me/about-red-hook-capital/
We are making a few changes to Investor Network programs and Red Hook Capital’s blog! However, we will keep you updated on deals that close!
DEALS THAT CLOSE:
Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Rueters, and other sources. Please check company website for best information as the about information is from 2nd hand resources.
- Baronova Inc., a developer of non-surgical devices to induce weight lost, has raised $27.3 million in Series C funding. Sante Ventures and Boston Scientific Corp. co-led the round, and were joined by Lumira Capital and return backers Onset Ventures, Highland Capital Partners and Arboretum Ventures. www.baronova.com
- Business of Fashion, a fashion trade blog, has raised $2.1 in seed funding. Index Ventures led the round, and was joined by Advancit Capital, LVMH, Samos Investments and Novel TMT Ventures. www.businessoffashion.com
- Cohera Medical, a developer of absorbable surgical adhesives and sealants, has raised $7.3 million in additional Series D funding, bringing the round total to $17 million. Backers include Kern Whelan Capital. www.coheramedical.com
- Elasticsearch, an provider of open-source search and analytics software, has raised $24 million in Series B funding. Index Ventures led the round, and was joined by SV Angel and return backer Benchmark. www.elasticsearch.com
- PolyActiva, a developer of drug-polymer conjugates that allow for site-specific drug delivery from medical device components, has raised A$9.2 million in Series B funding. Backers include Medical Research Commercialisation Fund, Brandon Biosciences Fund, Yuuwa Capital and individual angels. www.polyactiva.com
- Stormpath, a secure user management and authentication service for app developers, has raised $8.2 million in Series A funding. New Enterprise Associates and Pelion Venture Partners co-led the round, and were joined by Flybridge Capital Partners. The company previously raised seed funding from NEA and Flybridge. www.stormpath.com
- Taboola, a digital content distribution and monetization platform, has raised $15 million in Series D funding. Pitango VC led the round, and was joined by return backers Evergreen Venture Partners, WGI Group and Marker. www.taboola.com
More coming soon…………
Happy Investing & Networking,