Accredited Investors that RSVP before the New Year will get an VIP package for the event. The event is free for accredited investors, self-direct IRA, and crowdfunding investors.
Investor Network host “Investors Network’s Deal Night”.
- Investing in convertible notes (JD Morris, Red Hook Capital)
- Crowdfunding Update (TBA)
- BioTech Deal (Red Hook Capital deal TBA)
- Real Estate Deals (KW Commercial Deal TBA)
- GPS Deal (TopAlphaCapital deal TBA)
- Other Deals TBA
RSVP FOR LIVE SAN DIEGO EVENT: firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP TO ATTEND VIA WEBINAR: Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3441837879236909568
We have confirmed accredited investors, private equity firms, Venture Capital firms, and other investors. Look for more information soon!
CALENDAR OF EVENTS FEBRUARY: Investor Network Nights TBA
Contact me at email@example.com for valuation or list of companies list of deals done in your space. Here is our list of M&A deals of the day:
- Prospect Brands Acquired Gerbing s Heated Clothing, Inc.
- Bank of America Corporation Acquired HealthLogic Systems Corporation
- Athena Real Estate, LLC Acquired Morningside R.V. Estates
- Investview Inc. Acquired SAFE Management, LLC
- States Industries Acquired Drawer Box Specialties
- Tencarva Machinery Company Acquired Southern Sales Co. Inc
- The Suddath Companies Acquired Cali America Logistics
- EVO Payments Internationa Acquired PowerPay
- Epoch Investment Partners Inc Acquired TD Bank Group
- Bevilacqua-Knight Inc Acquired Geltz Communications Inc
- HealthcareSource. Acquired NetLearning
- AutoNation, Inc Acquired Park Cities Volkswagen
- AutoNation, Inc Acquired Boardwalk Porsche
- AutoNation, Inc Acquired Spring Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Boardwalk Auto Group has signed agreement to sell its Audi, Porsche and three Volkswagen stores in the Dallas area to AutoNation Inc., the Florida-based chain of automotive dealerships.
AutoNation also agreed to buy Spring Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealership in the Houston area.
Read More: http://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news/2012/12/04/boardwalk-auto-group-sells-5.html