• Silver Lake made an investment in GoodRx, a Santa Monica, Calif.-based provider of prescription and healthcare savings. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• DataOnline, which is backed by FFL Partners, acquired Independent Technologies, a provider of hardware, software and services for the telecommunications, oil and gas and power industries. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• ONCAP acquired Precision Global, a Greenville, S.C.-based maker of dispensing solutions. Peak Rock Capital was the seller. ONCAP said it invested about $111 million in the deal.
• Webster Capital acquired JBR Clinical Research, a Salt Lake City-based clinical research site manager conducting post-op pain studies on behalf of pharmaceutical companies. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Wynnchurch Capital will acquire Logistik Unicorp Inc, a Canada-based provider of managed uniform programs to corporate and government organizations. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• CoolSys, a portfolio company of Audax Private Equity, acquired Energy Squared LLC, a Princeton, N.J.-based energy design consulting engineering firm. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Guardian Capital made an investment in Direct Line, a Fremont, Calif.-based provider of network cabling, infrastructure and staffing services to data centers and other mission critical environments. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Alion, which is backed by Veritas Capital, agreed to acquire MacB, a provider of complex engineering and mission critical technology solutions and services for national security missions. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Source Capital made an investment in Texan Allergy, an Austin, Texas-based provider of management support services to affiliated allergy practices. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Strand Equity made an investment in Van Leeuwen Ice Cream, a Brooklyn-based artisan ice cream brand. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Vista Equity Partners is considering selling Tibco Software Inc, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based provider of infrastructure and business intelligence software. Vista has held early stage talks with potential suitors.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Networking and Investing,
Investor Network By JD