Again this is a beta blog with goal of people taking action or reaction. It going to take time to find our sweet spot and hire professional staff (i.e. no crossing Ts today).
WHAT IS HOT
Short and to the point! I have an amazing opportunity for accredited investors. What I call a mini-Unicorn! If you wish you had been in eBay, Waze, or tons of other amazing deals, let us talk or setup Join.me meeting! This is for accredited investors or self direct IRAs only.
Unicorn deals are down, but it is an election year! 2017 is going to be amazing! What Unicorn do you see in the near future? San Francisco-based AppLovin is a new kind of Unicorn done the way all founders love!
• Abraaj Group has acquired a “significant minority stake” in Capa de Ozono, a Mexican fashion footwear company. No financial terms were disclosed.www.abraaj.com
• CVC Capital Partners has acquired Logen Group, a South Korean parcel delivery business, from Baring Private Equity Asia. No financial terms were disclosed, but local media reports suggest around a $300 million purchase price. Losing bidders included Affinity Equity Partners and The Carlyle Group. Read more.
• Equistone Partners Europe has acquired a majority stake in D3T Distribution, a French online retailer of motorcycle accessories and clothing, from Inspirational Stores. No financial terms were disclosed, except that D3T generated around €38 million in revenue during its most recent fiscal year.www.equistonepe.com
• Permira is among the five bidders for the share registry business of Hong Kong-based Bank of East Asia, which is under pressure from activist investor Elliott Management, according to Reuters. The deal could be valued at around $800 million. Read more.
• Vista Equity Partners has agreed to acquire GovDelivery, a St. Paul, Min.-based digital communication platform for government, for $153 million.www.govdelivery.com
LET US TALK
We have builder closeouts, new development deals, vacation homes, and other interesting strategies for real estate. You are can signup for one of our Webinars, but Skype or Join.me strategy session will provide you amazing results. Text JD Morris at +1 858-869-9483 anytime.
Happy Networking and Investing,
Join me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris
Disclaimer: Investor Network by JD is a “raw” blog with no time to cross Ts! We provide ideas and data to provoke action or conversation. This is not a polished blog posting, but posting to start conversation! Information is from the Associated Press, Bloomberg, CB Insights, Forbes, Reuters, Wall Street Journal, or other 3rd party sources. Always double check facts from the source and not a 3rd party sources such as our blog or even AP.