Here are 20+ M&A deals as of today plus news about Rona selling assets. If you want detailed information in your industry, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
NEWS: Rona says looking to sell assets
Canadian hardware retailer and distributor Rona Inc will sell assets and simplify its operations as part of a back-to-its-roots strategy designed to turn its fortunes around, the company’s interim chief executive said on Thursday.
Dominique Boies, who took the reins at Rona following last month’s exit of long-time CEO Robert Dutton, said he plans to bring profit margins in line with industry standards with his changes, which will shift the company’s focus back to its roots as a hardware distributor.
Read More: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/06/rona-assetdisposal-idUSL4N09G2HD20121206
Always keep an eye on your core or roots business!
- Wind Point Partners Acquired Hilex Poly Co LLC
- Baxter International Inc. Acquired Gambro Renal Products
- Parallon Business Solutions Acquired Martin Fletcher
- Citrix Systems, Inc Acquired Zenprise Inc
- GHX Industrial, LLC Acquired Express Hose & Fittings II, LLC
- Forum Energy Technologies Acquired Merrimac Manufacturing Inc.
- Moss Adams LLP Acquired Mohler Nixon & Williams
- Univar Acquired Magnablend Inc
- NewBay Media LLC Acquired Intent Media
- Commodore Builders Acquired A.J. Martini Inc
- Constellation Software Inc. Acquired Honeywell POMS Corp.
- PetroSkills LLC Acquired John M. Campbell & Company
- International Business Machines – IBM Acquired Kenexa Corporation
- Nuance Communications Inc. Acquired Ditech Networks Inc
- Young Innovations Inc. Acquired Linden Capital Partners
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co Acquired Brendis and Brendis
- GDT TEK Inc. Acquired Green USA Recycling Corp
- AutoNation, Inc Acquired Boardwalk Audi
- OppenheimerFunds Acquired SteelPath
- ICV Partners Acquired SAFE Security, Inc
- C&C Homecare, Inc. Acquired Allcare Medical
- Hyland Software Acquired SIRE Technologies Inc
- AOL LLC Acquired Buysight, Inc
If you want detailed information in your industry or deals, e-mail me at email@example.com anytime. For Example, the AOL deal:
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
AOL’s Advertising.com Group today announced that it has strengthened its premium advertising product offering by acquiring Buysight, Inc., a leading provider of retargeting and intent-based targeted advertising.
This transaction further solidifies the Advertising.com Group as a global leader in advertising technologies across display, mobile and video. The Advertising.com Group is the global partner of choice for leading publishers, advertisers and agencies seeking to maximize the value of their online brands, and includes Advertising.com, ADTECH, The AOL On Network, goviral and Pictela. The Group brings together end-to-end platforms and solutions for publishers and advertisers spanning ad serving, monetization, optimization, and premium advertising formats across all mediums including desktop, mobile, tablets and connected TVs.
“Our acquisition of Buysight is the perfect complement to our powerful suite of offerings for advertisers, agencies and publishers seeking to maximize their brands online,” said Ned Brody, CEO, Advertising.com Group. “We strongly believe that both brand and performance display, as well as mobile and video campaigns benefit from dynamic, targeted creatives and messaging. The acquisition of Buysight brings proven Dynamic Creative Optimization and machine learning capabilities which will further enhance AdLearn, our market-leading optimization engine, and its ability to provide brands and performance marketers a comprehensive and integrated optimization solution across channels.”
Based in Sunnyvale, California and founded in 2008, Buysight is a performance advertising company focused on retargeting using intent-based Dynamic Creative Optimization and advanced machine learning technology. More specifically, Buysight transforms online data into actionable knowledge, and uses it to dynamically render more tailored advertising experiences for marketers and consumers alike, all in real-time.
“Buysight is thrilled to become part of AOL and the Advertising.com Group,” said Armin Ebrahimi, CEO of Buysight. “The Advertising.com Group’s platforms bring even greater intelligence and scale to Buysight’s data-driven performance advertising business. Our retargeting and mid-funnel advertising products for online retailers, with the added power and reach of Advertising.com, represent best-in-class solutions and a comprehensive approach to driving real revenue gains for our clients. Our entire team is looking forward to being part of the Advertising.com Group and bringing our expertise to the world’s leading publishers, advertisers, and agencies.”