NEW FROM EDITOR: Look for good news on May 7th! Our LinkedIn group “Sell Your Company” will be changing it name soon as it reaches 9,983 members. Please join us with M&A news at the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2593533/
PRIVATE EQUITY NEWS:
- Apollo Global Management is investing $300 million in Cimpress, an Irish printing services provider. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Blackstone acquired a near 7% stake in Energy Transfer, a transporter of natural gases and crude oils, including shares held by Harvest Fund Advisors, per Bloomberg citing sources. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- HealthpointCapital acquired IlluminOss Medical, an East Providence, RI-based provider of technologies for fracture repairs.
- Cinven and Advent, the private equity firms behind planned Europe’s largest deal in a decade, are seeking other investors to help them pay for the €17.2 billion acquisition for Thyssenkrupp’s elevator business, per the Financial Times citing sources.
- KPS Capital Partners agreed to acquire Lufkin, a Missouri City, Texas-based maker of rod lift products, from Baker Hughes (NYSE: BKR). Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Ocean Link, Warburg Pincus, and General Atlantic have offered to buy 58.com, a Chinese classified ads marketplace, for roughly $8.2 billion.
- AE Industrial Partners acquired Adcole Maryland Aerospace, a Marlborough, Mass.-based provider of satellite components. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Spectrum Equity invested in OurFamilyWizard, a Minneapolis, Minn.-based co-parenting application. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Vander-Bend Manufacturing, a portfolio company of Aterian Investment Partners, acquired TMK Manufacturing, a Santa Clara, Calif.-based specialty prototyping and precision machining provider. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Macquarie Capital Principal Finance acquired a majority stake in Multifuels Midstream Group, a Houston-based operator of lateral natural gas pipelines and related infrastructure in the U.S. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- MPK Equity Partners and Princeton Equity Group invested in Restoration 1, a Waco, Texas-based property restoration company and sister brand Bluefrog Plumbing + Drain, a plumbing franchise.
- Warburg Pincus invested in Polyplus-transfection SA, a Illkirch, France-based, developer of gene and cell therapies, alongside the existing majority shareholder, ArchiMed. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
Contact us about our search for funding EBITDA growth companies. The Capitalization Report is still under beta and we hope to provide a more regular report in the near future.