#1 Which and what type of mask would you like if you had to wear one for the rest of your life? Would it be a COVID Facemask, Halloween Mask, Mud Mask, or what?
We all wear mask to hide who we are to others, but the COVID mask adds an extra layer – JD Morris 210604 PSbyJD
Nothing is more real than the masks we make to show each other who we are. – Christopher Barzak
For 100s of Hypothetical Questions “GOOGLE” 170 Hypothetical Questions That’ll Give Your Brain a Workout
2. How much would need pay you to to sit in a pitch-black room and do nothing for 12 hours a day? $3k, $5k, $10k or ?
3. What would I hear if I asked 5 friends to use five adjectives to describe you?
4. Which famous person’s body would you take over if you could switch?
71. Imagine you are hiking in the wilderness. You can swim across a mile-wide, ice-cold river in one day, or you can walk for an extra week to cross over the nearest bridge. Which would you choose?
72. How would you handle it if your friend resisted a new idea or policy you introduced?
73. How would the world be different if everyone were incapable of lying?
74. What meat would you like your sheets to be made of if they were to be made of deli meats?
75. Would you want to know if you were really a robot?
76. Do you want someone to tell you exactly what you’ll be doing in 20 years if you couldn’t do anything about your future?
77. If someone wanted to pay you $300K to spend one week in an abandoned house with one person without eating or sleeping, would you accept the offer?
78. If “I am” is said to be the shortest sentence in the English language, could it be that “I do” is the longest one?
79. If you could learn any skill you want in the world without trying, which one would you pick?