A woman used a 1980s trick to try to steal my male friend’s female date. Times are a-changing! I miss the old 007 and look forward to 007 to be reborn as we need martinis for lunch and dinner (breakfast martini vs. bloody Marry?). So let us debate to following:
- Would it be sexist if a man used this strategy on a woman’s female date?
- Can we all be 007 (everyone)?
- Should the next Bond be female like Dr. Who?
- Should 007 M be female or male in the next movie (Head of the Secret Intelligence Service—also known as MI6)
- Who should 007 M’s assistant be?
I hope we return back to the days of alpha being alpha regardless of sex, race, ethnicity, etc. = I look forward to the return of a martini for lunch (or 2 or 3)!
Thank you a 2020 “Phoebe Buffay” for the Shaken, Not Stirred “Double” Martini for lunch vs. tea (they have cool teas)! You are so cool and should be in the next 007 movies!
My motto is “Say Provocative statements that intelligent people argue about fast without dotting your I’s and crossing your T’s. As life is all about fun and results!” This is FUN!
Your Host and Provocateur,
Join me on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris/