NOTE FROM EDITOR
We will be speaking next week at the #1 Family Office Event in FL. JD Morris (kinda sound like few people speaking in 3rd person) had a great meeting in California, Minnesota, and Canada, with advisors and family members of billionaire families. Also, great meeting with a gentleman farmer (horses) form Texas this week already and it is only Tuesday!
The Capitalisation Report will go from Beta to launch in 2020! More than 10,000 people look at our information daily and we look forward to commercial launch.
KEYWORDS: Autotech Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Parthenon Capital, The Silicon Slopes Computer Science Fund, Perceptive Advisors, May River Capital, SignalFire, Peregrine Ventures, Centana Growth Partners, Plexo Capital, Crescendo Venture Partners, Kaiser Permanente Ventures, Revelstoke Capital Partners, United Ventures, Novacap, Loyal Valley Capital, Dyal Capital Partners, Harlem Capital, Two Sigma, JD Morris, The Capitalization Report,
FUND OF FUNDS WE LIKE
- Volvo Group Venture Capital has invested in Autotech Ventures, an American venture capital fund focusing on startups in the ground transportation sector
- Sequoia Capital, a Menlo Park, California-based venture capital firm, raised nearly 3.4 billion for two funds investing in later-stage U.S. companies, and venture and growth investments in China
- Parthenon Capital, a growth-oriented private equity firm with offices in Boston, San Francisco, and Austin, announced that its affiliate, Parthenon Investors VI, LP, held its first and final closing with more than $2.0 billion in commitments
- The Silicon Slopes Computer Science Fund launches with initial contributions and pledges of $4m
- Perceptive Advisors, a New York, NY-based investment management firm focused in life sciences, closed its inaugural venture capital fund, the Perceptive Xontogeny Venture Fund, LP, at $210m
- May River Capital, a Chicago, IL-based private equity investment firm, closed its sophomore fund, May River Capital Fund II, LP, at $300m in limited partner subscriptions
- San Francisco, CA-based venture capital firm SignalFire raised a new pair of funds totaling $500M aimed at seed stage and early growth stage enterprise and consumer startups
- Peregrine Ventures, an Israeli med-tech venture capital firm, closed its fourth fund, Peregrine 4, at $115m
- Centana Growth Partners, a Palo Alto and New York-based specialized growth equity firm focused on the future of financial services, closed its second fund, Centana Growth Partners II, L.P., at $375m
- Plexo Capital, a San Francisco, CA-based venture capital firm investing both in emerging VC funds and in early-stage companies around the world, closed on a $42.5m fund
- Crescendo Venture Partners, a Tel-Aviv, Israel-based venture capital firm, is launching its new VC fund planned to raise $80 million-$100 million
- Kaiser Permanente Ventures, the Oakland, Calif.-based venture capital arm of Kaiser Permanente, closed its fifth investment fund, at $141m
- Revelstoke Capital Partners, a Denver, CO-based private equity firm focused on investing in healthcare services companies, completed fundraising for Revelstoke Capital Partners Fund II, L.P., and Revelstoke Single Asset Fund I, L.P., totaling $1.4 billion
- United Ventures, a Milan, Italy-based venture capital firm, closed its second fund, at €120M
- Novacap, one of Canada’s leading private equity firms, has launched a financial services fund with its first closing at C$260m
- Loyal Valley Capital closed its second US dollar-denominated fund, Loyal Valley Capital Advantage Fund II LP, at $465m
- Dyal Capital Partners, a division of Neuberger Berman, a private, independent, employee-owned investment manager, closed Dyal Capital Partners IV with over $9.0 billion of committed capital
- Harlem Capital, an NYC-based diversity-focused venture capital firm, closed Harlem Capital Partners Venture Fund I, LP, at $40.3m
- NYC-based investment firm Two Sigma closed Sightway Capital I, LP, a private investment fund which focuses on building companies in financial services and real assets, at $1.2 billion
WHY JOIN INVESTOR NETWORK BY JD?
Access to top deals by funds such as Sequoia Capital, NEA, Kleiner Perkins, and others for accredited investors with $100,000 USD to invest in deals through a broker-dealer based in the US or other countries. Come to cool places and meet cool people that co-invest! Canada this week and putting on the Ritz on FL next week on an amazing Island!
PRESS RELEASE OF WEEK (WE HAVE CRUSH ON THIS FUND)
NOVI, Mich., Dec. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Stoneridge, Inc. (NYSE: SRI) has announced an investment in a fund managed by Autotech Ventures (“Autotech”), a venture capital firm focused on ground transportation technology located in Menlo Park, California. The $10 million total investment, which will be contributed over the expected 10-year life of the fund, is expected to provide the Company with increased visibility to early-stage companies.