This is a beta blog and we have launched a new blog that provides daily deals with new venture capital investments plus other deals of note.
Today we highlight new venture capital funds on this beta blog. Our Senior Executive Advisors are angel investors and can fast-track your deals at many funds like NEA and other top funds.
NEW VENTURE FUNDS
- Orlando, Fla.-based Global Blockchain Ventures has launched a $100m blockchain technology-focused venture capital fund
- Hypertherm, a Hanover, N.H.-based based manufacturer of industrial cutting systems and software, formed Hypertherm Ventures, a new corporate venture capital arm
- Crossplane Capital, a newly formed Dallas, TX-based private equity firm, has officially launched
- Fenox Venture Capital and Sega Sammy Holdings, a Japanese general entertainment company group engaged in a range of businesses, including digital games, amusement machines, toys, animation production and resort facility development, have launched a $20m venture capital fund
- Shavit Capital, a Jerusalem, Israel-based firm specializing in pre-IPO investments, completed a $100m funding for its fifth fund
- Palo Alto, Calif.-based venture capital firm True Ventures closed two funds, totalling $635m
- Minnesota Vikings Owners Mark & Zygi Wilf and the Wilf Family have formally launched WISE (Wilf Innovative Sports & Entertainment) Ventures, an investment fund based in Manhattan
- ru-Net, the international early stage investment and venture capital firm founded by Leonid Boguslavsky, is rebranding as RTP Global
- L Catterton, a Greenwich, CT-based consumer-focused private equity firm, Greenwich, is seeking to raise $625m for its fourth growth equity fund
- ArchiMed, a Lyon, France-based healthcare private equity investment firm, has held the first close of a new mid-market buy-and-build fund
- Arch Venture Partners, a Chicago, IL-based early stage venture capital firm, is seeking to raise $600m for its 10th fund
- K&T Capital, a London, UK-based hybrid accelerator and venture capital firm, closed a €20M initial round of funding from private investors
- Strategic Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRA), a Herndon, VA-based company dedicated to enabling economic mobility through education, launched a venture initiative
- Bessemer Venture Partners, a global early-stage venture capital firm, launched a new $1.85 billion fund
DISCLAIMER: This is a beta blog. The information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website or venture capital firm for a press release as this is a beta blog that does not update information.