Investor Network did not focus on cannabis, but it looks like some will have a big payoff.
INVESTOR NETWORK FOCUS VENTURE CAPITAL
- DataGrail, a San Mateo, CA-based personal data privacy startup, raised a $4M Series A round of funding
- Groundfloor, an Atlanta, GA-based direct real estate investment platform open to all investors and real estate entrepreneurs, raised an additional $4.2m in an online public offering
- Alydia Health, a developer of a technology device for treating Postpartum hemorrhage, closed an initial $10m in Series B financing
- Cortera, a Boca Raton, Fla.-based provider of business information, analytics and workflow solutions, raised $10m in Series B funding
- MJ Freeway, a Denver, CO-based cannabis technology company, completed its $10m Series C financing
- Providence Medical Technology, Inc., a Pleasanton, CA-based innovator in tissue-sparing surgical equipment and implants for cervical spine fusion surgery, closed a $25m in equity financing
- WalkMe, a San Francisco, CA-based digital adoption platform provider, raised $40m in Series F financing
- Silverback Therapeutics, Inc., a Seattle, WA-based biotechnology company developing a pipeline of systemically delivered, locally active therapies, closed an extension of its Series A financing
- GitLab, a San Francisco, CA-based provider of a single application for the entire DevOps lifecycle, completed a $100m Series D funding
- EasyKnock, a NYC-based institutionalized residential sale-leaseback platform, closed a $3.5m seed financing in addition to new debt financing of $100m
- Proterra, a Burlingame, Calif.–based heavy duty electric transportation company focused on the North American mass transit market, closed a $155m funding round
- Finova Financial, a West Palm Beach, FL-based digital financial services provider focused on the future of global financial services, received a strategic investment of undisclosed amount from Polymath
- MobilityWorks, a Richfield, OH-based provider of wheelchair accessible vehicles, received an equity investment from Flexpoint Ford
- Anchor Partners, Dallas, Texas-based parent company to a family of companies providing customized metal manufacturing solutions serving the construction, defense, and transportation end markets, received an investment from SunTxCapital Partners
- Paradigm Outcomes, a Walnut Creek, CA-based company managing catastrophic and complex cases for the workers’ compensation industry, received a majority investment from Omers Private Equity
- MariaDB Corporation, the Menlo Park, Calif.-and Espoo, Finland-based company behind MariaDB, the Open Source database, received an investment from ServiceNow Ventures
- Team Software, an Omaha, Neb.-based provider of cloud technology solutions for contractors in the janitorial and security industries received a strategic investment from Accel-KKR
- MariaDB Corporation, the Menlo Park, Calif.-and Espoo, Finland-based company behind MariaDB, the Open Source database, acquired Clustrix, a San Francisco, CA-based developer of distributed database technology, for an undisclosed amount.
DISCLAIMER: This is a beta blog. The information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website or venture capital firm for a press release as this is a beta blog that does not update information.