I have had the pleasure of working with some of the best know and some of the unknown private equity and venture capital firms. Both have amazing partners that will help you grow your business and its value. If you want to get into the game, let me tell you about blank check funds.
DISCLAIMER: This is a beta blog. The information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website or venture capital firm for a press release as this is a beta blog that does not update information.
NEW FUND 09-20-2018 IN PIPELINE
- Building Ventures, an early-stage investor committed to innovation in the built world, has launched officially
- Amplify Partners, a Menlo Park, CA-based early-stage venture capital firm that invests in radically technical founders solving technical problems for the enterprise, closed its third fund, at $200m
- Investment management firm Hillhouse Capital closed Hillhouse Fund IV, L.P., with aggregate commitments of US$10.6 billion
- SaaS Capital, a Cincinnati and Seattle-based provider of committed credit facilities to Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) companies, closed its third fund, with $75m in limited partner commitments
- Aflac Incorporated (NYSE :AFL) is increasing its original investment in the Aflac Ventures Fund from $100m over three years to $250 million over three to four years, as opportunities emerge