Is Softbank’s Vision fund more a blurred vision of private equity for acquisitions and venture capital?
Our motto for our BETA blog is “Say Provocative statements that intelligent people argue about fast without dotting your I’s and crossing your T’s. As life is all about fun and results!” – JD Morris
Let our Senior Executive Advisors fast track your deal with Softbank to Arlington Capital Partners! #fasttrack #seaprogram #inpipeline
IN Pipeline – Private Equity – 08-29-18
|• Arlington Capital Partners acquired Black Box Corp‘s government solutions division. Financial terms weren’t disclosed. The division will operate as Tyto Athene, a systems integrator and managed services provider of communications systems for the Department of Defense.
• Apollo Global Management agreed to buy Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd (NYSE:AHL) in a deal valued at $2.6 billion. Apollo is paying $42.75 cash for each outstanding Aspen share.
• Serent Capital made a minority investment in GDS Link, a Dallas, Texas-based provider of credit risk management software. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Baum Capital Partners recapitalized Goettl Air Conditioning, a Las Vegas-based provider of HVAC and plumbing maintenance, repair and replacement services. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Sage Capital LLC made an investment in Check Corp, a Troy, Mich.-based maker of flexible heating elements, control systems, and related components. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney & Company Inc acquired Urban Armor Gear LLC, a Laguna Niguel, Calif.-based maker of branded, patented, and rugged protective cases for mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• BGF invested £7.5 million ($9.7 million) in Purity Brewing Co, a U.K.-based independent brewery that’s behind beers such as Mad Goose and Pure Ubu.