Let our Senior Executive Advisors (via SEA Program) fast-track you EBITDA companies need for growth capital! Our guys know Trinity Hunt Partners!
Today’s highlighted deal is Trinity Hunt Partners acquired Veracity Research Company, a Denton, Texas-based provider of outsourced investigative services. This is a good example of private equity investing in management and cash flow in any company. Our friends have invested in special leather companies with a wide range of deals ( can we say Pig Farms). The key is always strong EBITDA!!!
NOTE: This is a BETA blog and we look forward to the day we can spend time and money to provide a stronger blog posting to you.
IN PIPELINE – PRIVATE EQUITY – 08-20-2018
- Ridgemont Equity Partners acquired a majority stake in Amerit Fleet Solutions, a Walnut Creek, Calif.-based provider of fleet maintenance and repair services to fleets. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Insight Venture Partners made an investment in EveryAction, a Washington D.C.-based provider of software. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice agreed to acquire PowerTeam Services LLC, a Cary, North Carolina-based provider of maintenance and construction services to the U.S. utility industries. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- Prism Spectrum Holdings LLC, which is backed by White Oak, acquired Copper Environmental Consulting Inc, a Montana-based environmental consulting, engineering and project management firm. No financial termswere disclosed.
- Tuatara Capital LP acquired Connecticut Pharmaceutical Solutions Inc, a licensed medical cannabis cultivator in the state. Financial termsweren’t disclosed.
- Mediware Information Systems Inc, which is backed by TPG Capital, acquired Rock-Pond Solutions, a Conway, Ark.-based business intelligence and analytics software provider. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
- NewSpring made an investment in Total Care RX Inc, a Flushing, N.Y.-based specialty pharmacy. Gemini Investors and Celerity Partners also participated. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog.ces. No financial terms were disclosed.