Beta Blog still here and deals are also closing! Below are a few private equity deals that closed during summer (deals are getting done). Our Senior Executive Advisors can help you with Alion, Silver Lake, and other amazing companies and private equity firms.
Private Equity Pipeline
• Silver Lake made an investment in GoodRx, a Santa Monica, Calif.-based provider of prescription and healthcare savings. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• DataOnline, which is backed by FFL Partners, acquired Independent Technologies, a provider of hardware, software and services for the telecommunications, oil and gas and power industries. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• ONCAP acquired Precision Global, a Greenville, S.C.-based maker of dispensing solutions. Peak Rock Capital was the seller. ONCAP said it invested about $111 million in the deal.
• Webster Capital acquired JBR Clinical Research, a Salt Lake City-based clinical research site manager conducting post-op pain studies on behalf of pharmaceutical companies. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Wynnchurch Capital will acquire Logistik Unicorp Inc, a Canada-based provider of managed uniform programs to corporate and government organizations. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• CoolSys, a portfolio company of Audax Private Equity, acquired Energy Squared LLC, a Princeton, N.J.-based energy design consulting engineering firm. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Guardian Capital made an investment in Direct Line, a Fremont, Calif.-based provider of network cabling, infrastructure and staffing services to data centers and other mission critical environments. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Alion, which is backed by Veritas Capital, agreed to acquire MacB, a provider of complex engineering and mission critical technology solutions and services for national security missions. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Source Capital made an investment in Texan Allergy, an Austin, Texas-based provider of management support services to affiliated allergy practices. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Strand Equity made an investment in Van Leeuwen Ice Cream, a Brooklyn-based artisan ice cream brand. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Vista Equity Partners is considering selling Tibco Software Inc, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based provider of infrastructure and business intelligence software. Vista has held early stage talks with potential suitors.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Networking and Investing,
Investor Network By JD