Beta Blog = showing you deals are closing!
|• Trinity Hunt Partners acquired Improving, a Dallas-based provider of technology and custom software development services. Financial termsweren’t disclosed.
• Pamlico Capital agreed to invest in Personify, an Austin, Texas-based provider of tech solutions for nonprofit organizations. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• New Mountain Capital made an investment in Beeline, a Jacksonville, Fla.-based provider of cloud-based vendor management solutions. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• CID Capital made an investment in ProSource, a Greenville, S.C.-based plumbing, kitchen and lighting solution provider. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Claritas Capital invested $4.3 million in TwelveStone Health Partners, a Murfreesboro, Tenn.-based provider of chronic care medication services.
• Outward Hound, a portfolio company of J.W. Childs Associates LP, acquired Wholesome Pride, a Chesterfield, Mo.-based maker of pet treats. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• DME Express, which is backed by WayPoint Capital Partners, acquired Advanced Therapeutics, a Maryland-based provider of medical equipment to hospice providers. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Blackstone and Carlyle Group made a joint takeover approach for Arconic (NYSE: ARNC), according to The Wall Street Journal. Apollo Global Management, KKR, and Onex Corp have also expressed interest.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Networking and Investing,
Investor Network By JD