Still a Beta Blog and working on a new strategy for 3q2018 format. However here a few deals that closed!
Private Equity Pipeline
• General Atlantic invested $250 million in Greensill, a London-based provider of working capital finance to businesses. The deal values the company at $1.64 billion.
• TA Associates made an investment in Prudent Corporate Advisory Services, an India-based distributor of mutual fund and other wealth products. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• SSP Innovations, which is backed by Warren Equity Partners, acquired TC Technology, a Carlsbad, Calif.-based IT services and software company. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• RSE Ventures made an investment in Bluestone Lane, an Australia-based lifestyle and hospitality brand. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Arconic (NYSE:ARNC) is receiving takeover interest from private equity firms including Apollo Global Management, according to the Wall Street Journal.
• FTV Capital invested $54.5 million in A-LIGN, a Tampa, Fla.-based provider of security and compliance solutions.
• Arrowhead Engineered Products, which is backed by Riverside Co and Investcorp, acquired Ratioparts, a Germany-based distributor of aftermarket replacement parts for outdoor power equipment and forestry applications.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Investing and Networking,
Investor Network by JD