Our Senior Executive Advisors are here help you with you Management Buy Out (MBO) plans. Board Members and CXOs all need to take look at MBO option.
This is a beta blog and we look forward to launching an amazing blog soon!
This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Investing and Networking,
Investor Network by JD
|• Drake Automotive Group, which is backed by Huron Capital, acquired DV8 Offroad, a Riverside, Calif.-based maker of off-road accessories and wheels. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Veritas Capital will buy Cotiviti Holdings Inc (NYSE:COTV) in a deal valued at $4.9 billion, according to Reuters. Read more.
• Bain Capital Private Equity is nearing a deal to buy Varsity Brands, a Memphis, Tenn.-based cheerleading uniform and equipment retailer, for $2.5 billion. Read more.
• CVC is in advanced talks to buy a controlling stake in the pharmaceutical business of Italy’s billionaire Recordati family, according to The Financial Times. The deal would value the company at 3 billion euros ($3.5 billion). Read more (subscription required).
• Morgan Stanley Capital Partners made an investment of an undisclosed amount in Comar, a Voorhees, N.J.-based rigid plastics packaging manufacturer of bottles, containers, liquid dosing devices and closures for the healthcare industry. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Polaris Equity Partners agreed to acquire a majority stake in ProData Consult, a Denmark-based IT consultancy focused on business and IT consultants.