“The Future will not just happen, you make it happen!”
Again this is just a fun BETA blog website with a few goals. Our main goal is networking for results! Our motto is “Say Provocative statements that intelligent people argue about fast without dotting your I’s and crossing your T’s. As life is all about fun and results!” – JD Morris
Here are a few deals that closed of interest that our Senior Executive Advisors can help provide.
• The Riverside Company acquired Safety First Contracting, a Canada-based provider of traffic management solutions for utilities, utility contractors and telecommunication companies, as an add-on for its Area Wide Protective platform. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Eckhart, a portfolio company of LFM Capital, acquired Logic Plus, a Reed City, Mich.-based electrical controls and automation company. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Harvey Building Products, a portfolio company of Dunes Point Capital, acquired Thermo-Tech Windows & Doors, a Sauk Rapids, Minn.-based maker of new and replacement windows and doors. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• GrayMatter, a portfolio company of Hamilton Robinson Capital Partners, acquired Technical Marketing Manufacturing, Inc, a Denver, Colo.-based supplier of electrical control equipment and software.
• Entertainment Studios acquired the Weather Group, parent company of the Weather Channel television network and Local Now streaming service. The sellers were Blackstone, Bain Capital and Comcast/NBC Universal. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
Talk with our senior executive advisors (SEA) that can help you explore options.
Happy Networking and Investing,