We are back to basic of posting deals. Still in BETA and still just for fun!
We are still looking to work with Management Buy-Outs and deals with great than $4 million EBITDA.
Here are a few deals that closed:
• HG Capital will sell Iris Software Group Ltd, a U.K.-based provider of accounting and payroll software, in a deal that could value the software company at over 1 billion pounds ($1.4 billion), according to SkyNews.
• Cerberus Capital Management LP agreed to buy Bluestone Holdings Australia. Financial terms weren’t disclosed, but media reports peg the sale at approximately $103 million.
• Francisco Partners agreed to buy a majority of Discovery Education, a Silver Spring, Md.-based provider of digital content for students, from Discovery Communications Inc for $120 million.
• Catalyst Development, which is backed by Livingbridge, acquired Knadel, a London-based investment management consultancy. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• A consortium of unnamed private equity firms acquired PhishMe, a Leesburg, Va.-based provider of phishing defense solutions. The deal values PhishMe at $400 million. PhishMe is rebranding as Cofense.
• M&Q, a portfolio company of Capital Partners, acquired Flavorseal, an Avon, Ohio-based food packaging company. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Parthenon Capital Partners invested in RedCard, a St. Louis, Mo.-based provider of claims communications, payments and enrollment solutions to healthcare providers, payors and members.
• L Squared Capital Partners invested in United Scope, a provider of microscopes and related accessories. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Butterfly acquired Modern Market, a farm-to-table fast casual restaurant company. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Networking and Investing,