NOTE: Posting just for fun!
A lot of the future will already happened in the future, so focus on what you can change. Your company will pay taxes, but the amount you pay depends on a lot on the money you make for your company! Plus good accounting!
ACTION: Look at what you know will happen for sure in the future and list five things you can add to make it better = greater success (what percentage or how large a delta can you make)!
PIPELINE ( Private Equity)
• Quantum Energy Partners agreed to invest $489 million in FourPoint Energy, a Denver-based oil exploration and production company.
• Apollo Global Management agreed to acquire Sun Country Airlines, the largest privately-held fully independent airline in the United States. (IN knows Apollo)
• Goldman Sachs recapitalized Financeit Canada, a Toronto-based point-of-sale financing provider. Goldman is now a majority owner. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Thomas H. Lee Partners agreed to invest in Guaranteed Rate, a Chicago-based retail mortgage company. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• St. George Logistics, a portfolio company of Wind Point Partners, acquired, Channel Distribution Corp, a Benesville, Ill.-based provider of the ocean and air CFS solutions. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• L Catterton agreed to invest in Ganni, a Danish contemporary fashion brand. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Feeney Brothers Utility Services, a portfolio company of CAI private equity, acquired DDS Companies, a Rochester, N.Y.-based provider of telecom services. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Investing and Networking,