“Efficiency is doing things right; effectiveness is doing the right things.” – Peter Ducker
PIPELINE ( PRIVATE EQUITY DEALS )
• Baring Private Equity Asia nears deal to acquire Prometric, a Baltimore-based test administration firm, for roughly $1 billion, including debt, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Rhône Capital closed its $500 million investment in Hudson Bay Company, a Toronto-based retailer.
• Wealth Enhancement Group, a portfolio company of Lightyear Capital, acquired CPA Retirement Planning, a Jacksonville, Fla.-based financial adviser. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• New Harbor Capital acquired LGM Pharma, a Nashville-based API company. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Auxo Investment Partners acquired MG, a New Orleans-based dry barge transportation and logistics company. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Sedgwick Claims Management, a portfolio company of KKR, acquired Cunningham Lindsey, a Tampa-based global loss adjusting, claims management and risk solutions firm. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Alexandria Moulding, a portfolio company of Industrial Opportunity Partners, acquired House of Fara, a LaPorte, Ind.-based maker of hardwood mouldings. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• H.I.G. Growth Partners invested in Carlton Group, a Toronto-based tech firm specializing in SaaS based solutions. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Networking and Investing,