THINK: What opportunities can you make today as most success comes from making vs. find opportunities – JD Morris
ACTION: Review your current opportunities and can you make new!
• Farmers Business Network, a San Carlos, Calif.-based farmer-to-farmer network raised $110 million in Series D funding. T. Rowe Price Associates Inc and Temasek led the round, and were joined by investors including Acre Venture Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, GV and DBL Partners.
• Affinio Inc, a Halifax, Nova Scotia-based interest analytics platform using machine learning, raised $9 million in Series B funding. Investors include Round13 Capital, Whitecap Venture Partners and Build Ventures.
• BlazingDB, an Austin-based data warehouse, raised $2.9 million in seed funding. Investors include NVIDIA GPU Ventures and Samsung NEXT.
• Aurora Labs, an Israel-based provider of software maintenance for connected vehicles, raised $2.7 million in seed funding. Investors include Maniv Mobility, MizMaa Ventures, Expansion Venture Capital and Trucks Venture Capital.
• BrightFlag, an Ireland-based AI platform for managing legal spending in large corporates raised $1.5 million in seed funding. Investors include Frontline Venturesand Tribal VC.
• VisitPay, a Boise, Idaho-based platform for patient financial health, has secured an undisclosed amount of funding. The investor was Flare Capital Partners.
• TetraVue, a Vista, Calif.-based 3D technology provider, raised funding of an undisclosed amount. Investors include KLA Tencor, Lam Research, Tsing Capital, Robert Bosch Venture Capital GmbH, Samsung Catalyst Fund and Nautilus Ventures.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Networking and Investing,