Remember this is a BETA blog and things change!
Today we are just reminding our accredited investors and family offices to join on of our private clubs.
PIPLEINE ( Venture Capital A 11-29-2017 )
• ALO7, a China-based English language learning product and services provider, raised $37.5 million in Series D funding. Legend Capital led the round, and was joined by investors including GuoHe Capital, UG Investment, Qualcomm, New Oriental andVickers Venture Partners.
• Spot.IM, a New York-based operator of an online social network platform, raised $25 million in Series C funding. Insight Venture Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Altair VC and Norma Investments.
• Seebo, an Israel-based platform for Internet of Things planning and delivery, raised $8 million in an extension of its Series A funding. Investors include TPY Capital, Viola Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital and Global IoT Technology Ventures.
• Terbium Labs, a Baltimore, Md.-based dark web intelligence company, raised $6 million in funding. Glasswing Ventures led the round.
• APEXX, a London-based marketplace for global payments, raised $4 million (£3.2 million) in funding. Forward Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including MMC Ventures and Alliance Venture.
• Envisagenics, a Huntington. N.Y.-based developer of a predictive analytics platform, raised $2.25 million in seed funding. Dynamk Capital led the round.
• Ikbenfrits, a Netherlands-based digital mortgage broker based, raised €2 million ($2.4 million) in Series A funding. Finch Capital led the round
• Ayopop, an Indonesia-based mobile bill payment platform, raised funding of an undisclosed amount from Finch Capital.
• Turner Imaging Systems, an Orem, Utah-based developer of X-ray imaging systems, raised funding of an undisclosed amount. Cavendish Impact Capital led the round.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Networking and Investing,