THINK: Why do business fail? “The purpose of a business is to create a customer.” – Peter Drucker Tackling problems that are interesting to solve rather than those that serve a market need was cited as the number one reason for failure in a notable 42% of cases. – CB Insight
For a white paper use this URL: https://goo.gl/FyY71Z
PIPELINE ( Private Equity 2017-11-19 )
• Optiv Security, which is backed by KKR, acquired Decision Lab, a big data, automation and orchestration services company. Financial terms weren’t disclosed. (riseSEA knows KKR)
• Cerberus acquired a 3% stake in Deutsche Bank (DB:DBK), according to Reuters. (One of our riseSEA members has $300 million term sheet with DB)
• Bridgepoint agreed to buy the Burger King brand in the UK, according to Reuters. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Shore Points Capital acquired GenAlpha Technologies, a Brookfield, Wisc.-based provider of software and services for original equipment manufacturers. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Equistone Partners Europe Limited made an investment of an undisclosed amount in BFT Mastclimbing, a U.K.-based independent specialist for the specification, rental, and installation of mast climbing work platforms. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Serent Capital made an investment of an undisclosed amount in CallRevu, a Baltimore-based provider of automotive dealer call management software.
• Caligor Holdco LLC, which is owned by Diversis Capital, acquired The Coghlan Group, a Bastrop, Texas-based materials management service company for clinical trials. No financial terms were disclosed.
• Spanos Barber Jesse & Co made an investment of an undisclosed amount in DENNIS, a Portland, Ore.-based provider of school uniforms. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• Magna5, which is backed by NewSpring Holdings, acquired NetServe365, a Pittsburgh, Penn.-based managed services provider. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
• The Riverside Company acquired iView Systems, a Toronto-based provider of public safety software solutions for the gaming and hospitality markets, as an add-on for its Omnigo Software platform. Financial terms weren’t disclosed.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.solutions to hospitals nationwide.
Happy Networking and Investing,