THINK >> The Four Competencies of a Leader > Keep your eye on the task, not on yourself. The task matters and you are a servant
ACTION >> Set aside ten minutes every Friday afternoon to give yourself a weekly report card on all four skills: listening, communicating, reengineering mistakes, and subordinating your ego the task on hand – Managing the Non-Profit Organization
BOTTOMLINE >> Our Senior Executive Advisers program is hear to support you every day or one time a year. We are task masters that help you get results step by step to success.
PIPLEINE ( Venture Capital 2017-11-18 )
• GoSpotCheck, a Denver, Colo.-based SaaS-based field execution management platform, raised $21.5 million in Series B1 funding. Insight Venture Partners andPoint Nine Capital co-led the round.
• Axios, an Arlington, Va.-based media company, raised $20 million in funding. Greycroft Partners and Lerer-Hippeau Ventures co-led the round, and were joined by investors including NBCUniversal, Laurene Powell Jobs’s Emerson Collective, Greg Penner, and WndrCo.
• Trocafone, a Brazil-based online marketplace for used electronics, raised $15 million in funding. Investors include Callfort, MIT Castor Ventures Fund, FJ Labs, Rocketship, and Mercado Libre Fund.
• Airside Mobile, an Arlington, Va.-based creator of a mobile passport app, raised $6 million in Series A funding. Blazar Ventures and Grotech Ventures co-led the round, and were joined by investors including Bain Capital Ventures and 8VC.
• Meural, a New York-based digital art technology company, raised $5 million in Series A funding, according to TechCrunch. Corigin Ventures led the round, and was joined by investors including Netgear, and Resolute Venture Partners. Read more.
• Modulated Imaging Inc, an Irvine, Calif.-based provider of imaging technology for preventing, diagnosing and curing medical conditions, raised $2.86 million in Series A funding. Grey Sky Venture Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Mitsubishi UFJ Capital Co and Fresenius Medical Care Ventures GmbH.
• Physera, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based musculoskeletal care company, raised $2.8 million in funding. Investors include Innovation Endeavors, Lux Capital, Expa, Slow Ventures, and iD Ventures.
• Bird.i, a U.K.-based startup which collates and disseminates satellite, airborne and drone imagery in real-time, raised $2.6 million in funding. Accelerated Digital Ventures led the round, and was joined by investors including Concrete VC, Frontline Ventures, Satellite Application Catapult Services and Scottish Investment Bank.
• Gainfully Inc, a San Francisco-based software-as-a-service network that connects insurance and financial services companies, raised $2.5 million in funding. MassMutual Ventures led the round.
• OROS, a France-based maker of high-tech outerwear, raised $2 million in seed funding. Investors include NCT Ventures and Fengshion Capital.
• Achievelt, an Atlanta-based company that helps businesses “improve the execution of their strategic plans and growth initiatives,” raised $1.7 million in funding from BIP Capital.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Networking and Investing,