WIN: Every battle is won before it is fought – Sun Tzu
ACTION: What wins have you set up for your company in 2018 and what plans do you know you will lose? Let our riseSEA (Senior Executive Advisors) program help you with this plan.
BOTTOMLINE: Make sure you have some wins for 2018 and 4q2017!
“Say Provocative statements that intelligent people argue about fast without dotting your i’s and crossing your t’s. As life is all about fun and results!” – JD Morris
PIPELINE 2017-11-14 Venture Capital
• ThreatQuotient, a Reston, Va.-based threat intelligence platform, raised $30 million in Series C funding. Adams Street Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Cisco Investments, NTT DOCOMO Ventures, Inc, New Enterprise Associates, and Silicon Valley Bank. (IN knows NEA & Silicon Valley Bank)
• ScoreStream, a Del Mar, Calif,-based crowdsourcing platform for live local sports, raised funding of an undisclosed amount from Intel Capital. (IN knows Intel Capital)
• Graphcore, a U.K.-based developer of machine intelligence processors, raised $50 million in Series C funding. Sequoia Capital led the round. (IN Sequoia Capital)
• Roomi, a New York-based peer-to-peer marketplace for shared housing, raised $11 million in Series A funding. Atami Capital led the round.
• Trouva, a U.K.-based operator of an online network of independent boutiques, raised $10 million in Series A funding. BGF Ventures led the round, and was joined by Index Ventures and Octopus Ventures.
• Loft Orbital, a San Francisco-based company that leases space on satellites, raised $3.2 million in seed funding. Uncork Capital (formerly SoftTech VC) led the round, and was joined by investors including V1.VC, MDIVentures, Mercuria Investment Co., the Remote Sensing Technology Center of Japan, and Shobunsha.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided by AP, Bloomberg, Forbes, Fortune, preqin, Reuters, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), and other 3rd party sources. Please check with the company website as this a beta blog and will not be updated.
Happy Networking and Investing,