We hope to launch our new beta blog in 4q2017, but want keep posting about deals closing! Here a few:
- Science Exchange, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based operator of a platform for scientific services, raised $28 million in Series C funding. Norwest Venture Partners led the round. Existing investors Union Square Ventures, Maverick Capital and Collaborative Fund participated.
- Spruce Finance Inc, a San Francisco-based provider of consumer financing for residential energy efficiency and solar technology, raised $25 million in funding from HPS Investment Partners.
- Vector, a Tucson, Ariz.-based micro-satellite launch company, raised $21 million in Series A funding. Sequoia Capital led the round, and was joined by Shasta Ventures and Lightspeed.
- Lynq, a New York City-based location technology startup, raised $19 million in seed funding. Plus Eight Equity Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including ARC Angel Fund and Angel Investor Forum.
- Bonfire, a Canada-based sourcing enablement software, raised $11 million in funding. Battery Ventures led the round, and was joined by investors including Crosslink Capital and Spider Capital.
- Make.TV, a Seattle, Wash.-based cloud live video acquisition and management solution, raised $8.5 million round of funding. Voyager Capital led the round. Microsoft Ventures, Vulcan Capital and Arnold Venturesparticipated.
- Harver, an Amsterdam-based HR tech company, raised $8.1 million in Series A funding. Insight Venture Partners led the round.
- Work Truck Solutions, a Chico, Calif.-based provider of commercial truck inventory solutions, raised $5 million in funding. Autotech Ventures led the round, and was joined by investors including Belle Michigan, Wakestream Ventures, Moneta Ventures and Golden Seeds.
- UpKeep, a Los Angeles-based provider of maintenance management solutions for facility maintenance teams, raised $2.7 million in seed funding. Investors include Battery Ventures and Bain Capital Partners.
- Terran Orbital, an Irvine, Calif.-based nanosatellite design, development, manufacturing, testing and launch company, raised funding of an undisclosed amount from Lockheed Martin Ventures.
- ProSteel Security, a Provo, Utah-based maker of safety and security products, raised funding of an undisclosed amount. Investors include City Capital Ventures and Promus Equity Partners LLC.
- Kakao Mobility, the South Korea-based ride-hailing service platform run by Kakao Corp, raised 500 billion KRW ($437 million) in funding from TPG.