|• Wavecell, a Singapore-based cloud communications platform, raised $8.15 million in Series B funding. Qualgro and MDI Ventures led the round, and were joined by investors including Wavemaker Partners.
• Tractable, a San Francisco and London-based deep learning company focused on computer vision, raised $8 million in Series A funding. Ignition Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Zetta Venture Partners.
• Packagd, a San Francisco-based mobile e-commerce platform focused on “unboxing” videos, raised $6 million in Series A funding. Forerunner Ventures and GV led the round.
• Happy Plugs, a Sweden-based headphone company, raised €6 million ($6.7 million) from Scope, according to Tech.eu. Read more.
• Carsome, a Malaysia-based consumer-to-retail used car platform, raised $6 million in funding. Gobi Partners led the round, and was joined by investors including Lumia Capital, Innoven, 500 Startups and Spiral Ventures.
• Shedul, a scheduling platform for the the salon and spa industry with offices in Dubai and Warsaw, raised $6 million in funding. Dubai’s Middle East Venture Partners led the round, and was joined by BECO Capital and Lumia Capital. Read more.
• Cognata, an Israel-based simulation engine for autonomous vehicle developers, raised $5 million in funding. Investors include Emerge, Maniv Mobility, and Airbus Ventures.
• SimpliField, a Paris-based SaaS solution for shops, raised $4 million in seed funding. Investors include Runa Capital, CapHorn, and 50 Partners Capital. Read more.
• Spektral, a Denmark-based visual effects company, raised $2.8 million in funding. Investors include Litecap and Amp Ventures, according to TechCrunch. Read more.
• CityMD, a New York-based urgent care provider, raised funding of an undisclosed amount from Warburg Pincus.
• Canalyst, a Vancouver, British Columbia-based equity research technology provider for institutional finance professionals, raised funding of an undisclosed amount from WorldQuant Ventures.
• Conga, a Colorado-based provider of sales and business productivity solutions, raised funding of an undisclosed amount from Salesforce Ventures.
• Daily Harvest, a New York-based direct-to-consumer superfood delivery platform, raised funding of an undisclosed amount from investors including Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, Collaborative Fund, WME Ventures, 14W, and Rubicon Venture Capital.