Just wanted to make sure everyone knows deals are closing! For example, Although it is in England, a crowdfunding platform raised money from our friends at First Round Capital.
Here are few that closed recently:
• Wave, a Canada-based financial management software platform, raised $24 million in funding. Investors include National Australia Bank, Royal Bank of Canada, Portag3, and Exhibition Capital. Existing investors CRV, Social Capital, BDC IT Venture Fund and BDC Capital, OMERS Ventures, Harbourvest and OurCrowd participated.
• CounterTack, a Waltham, Mass.-based real-time endpoint threat detection provder, raised $20 million in Series D funding. Singtel Innov8 led the round and was joined by investors including SAP National Security Services.
• AB Tasty, a France-based user testing and experience platform, raised $17 million in Series B funding from Korelya Capital and Partech Ventures. Existing investors Xange Private Equity and Omnes Capital participated. [This item was updated to reflect the correct headquarters location.]
• Exporo, a Germany-based real estate crowdfunding platform, raised €8 million ($9 million) in funding, according to Tech.eu. Investors include E.Ventures, Holtzbrinck, Sunstone and BPO Capital. Read more.
• CrowdJustice, a London-based crowdfunding platform, raised $2 million in seed funding. Investors include Venrock, First Round Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners.
• Data Inventions, a Fairview, Penn.-based manufacturing operations tech company, raised funding of an undisclosed amount from CincyTech and NCT Ventures.
Deal Flow is provided by AP, CB Insight, Fortune, Forbes, Tech Crunch, Wall Street Journal, and other 3rd party sources. Please check the company’s website for best information.
Happy Networking & Investing,
UNICORN .JPG JUST FOR FUN!