Deals are closing! We continue to provide good news and look forward to our new media provide to you in few months!
If you have $3 million plus in EBITDA, we would enjoy speaking with you about growth capital. If you are a possible Unicorn play, we can make referrals!
Deal Flow is provided by AP, CB Insight, Forbes, Tech Crunch, Wall Street Journal, and other 3rd party sources. Please check the company’s website for best information.
Venture Capital Deals that are closing:
|• Away, a New York City-based travel brand and luggage company raised $20 million in Series B funding. Global Founders Capital led the round, and was joined by Forerunner Ventures and Accel Partners, Karlie Kloss and Stewart Butterfield.
• CornerJob, a Barcelona, Spain-based mobile recruitment platform, raised $19 million in Series C funding, according to TechCrunch. Investors include Northzone, Randstad Innovation Fund, e.ventures, Samaipata Ventures, Caixa Capital Risc, Sabadell Venture Capital, Mediaset Italia, Mediaset Espana, Groupe TF1, 5M Ventures, Media Digital Ventures, Augesco Ventures and TV Azteca. Read more.
• EcoIntense, a Berlin-based environmental management platform, raised €22 million ($24.7 million) in funding. Investors include One Peak Partners and Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
• SkyX, a Canada-based unmanned aircraft system developer, raised $4 million in funding from Kuang-Chi Group.
• MortgageGym, a London-based regulated mortgage robo-adviser, raised 2 million pounds ($2.6 million) in seed funding. Investors include Wharton Asset Management, China Pacific Capital and Trifecta Capital.
• Shipamax, a London-based fleet and deal management startup, raised $2.5 million in seed funding, according to TechCrunch. Cherubic Ventures led the round, and was joined by AME Cloud and FF Angel. Read more.
• IronCore Labs, an encryption software developer with locations in Colorado and Montana, raised $1.5 million in seed funding. Next Frontier Capital led the round, and was joined by Blue Note Ventures, PV Ventures, and v1.vc.
• NooBaa, a Boston-based storage software company, raised funding of an undisclosed amount. Investors include Jerusalem Venture Partners, OurCrowd and Akamai.
• Valorem Energy, an Oklahoma City, Okla.-based oil and natural gas company, raised $300 million in funding from Kayne Private Energy Income Fund.
Happy Networking and Investing,
Text me anytime 858-869-9483 with a deal referral!