|Vice Media, a Brooklyn, N.Y.-based media company, is reportedly raising a new round of funding that would give it a market value of more than $5 billion. Investors could include TPG Capital and CVC Capital Partners.
• Delivery Hero, a Berlin-based food delivery platform, raised €387 million ($423 million) from Naspers.
• Terminus, an Atlanta account-based marketing platform, raised $10.3 million in Series B funding. Atlanta Ventures and Edison Partners co-led the round, and were joined by HubSpot, High Alpha, and Vine St. Ventures. Existing investors including Hyde Park Venture Partners, Arthur Ventures and Knoll Ventures participated.
• Mintigo, a San Mateo, Calif.-based predictive analytics AI platform, raised $10 million in funding. Investors include Glilot Capital Partners, Sequoia Capital IL, Adams Street Partners, Giza Venture Capital, Maverick Ventures and Vintage Investment Partners.
• unu, a Berlin-based smart electric scooter developer, raised €7.5 million ($8.2 million) in funding. Investors include Capnamic Ventures, Iris Capital, NRW.Bank and Founder.org.
• People Power, a Redwood City, Calif.-based Internet of Things and artificial intelligence software company, raised $4 million in Series B-1 funding. Investors include innogy SE and Origin Energy.
• AppOnboard, a Los Angeles-based developer of mobile demos for apps and games, raised $4 million in funding. Investors include Troy Capital Partners and London Venture Partners.
• AKUA, a Baltimore, Md.-based cargo container tracking solution provider, raised $3 million in seed funding. Crosslink Capital led the round, and was joined by Talis Capital and Enterprise Security Syndicate.
• Truepic, a San Diego, Calif.-based digital photo verification company, raised $1.75 million in seed funding from investors including Jeffrey Parker, Andrew Flilpowski, and William Sahlman.
• Aflore, a Colombia-based financial services company, has raised an undisclosed amount in Series A funding from Fiinlab.