|• Truck Alliance, a China-based truck logistics platform also known as Guiyang Huochebang Technology Co, is near an agreement to raise about $156 million, according to Bloomberg. Baidu Capital will lead the round.
• ServiceChannel, a New York-based facility maintenance management software platform,raised $54 million in funding. Accel led the round.
• Orbital Insight, a Palo Alto, Calif.-based geospatial analytics company, raised $50 million in Series C funding. Sequoia Capital led the round, and was joined by Envision Ventures, Balyasny Asset Management, Geodesic Capital, ITOCHU Corporation and Intellectus Partners. Existing investors GV, Lux Capital and CME Ventures participated.
• Fornova, an Israel-based web scanning technology company, raised $17 million in series B funding. Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners led the round, and was joined by Waypoint Capital. Existing investor JAL Ventures participated.
• One, Inc, a Folsom, Calif.-based insurance software and payments provider, raised $15.5 million in funding. American Family Ventures and Centana Growth Partners co-led the round. Existing investors AXA Strategic Ventures and MassMutual Ventures participated.
• Bitfusion, an Austin, Texas-based application software technology startup, raised $5 million in Series A funding, according to TechCrunch. Vanedge Capital led the round, and was joined by Sierra Ventures. Existing investors Data Collective, Resonant VC and Geekdom participated.
• Twine Data, a New York-based mobile data company, raised $4.5 million in Series A funding from undisclosed investors.
• Morty, a New York-based automated mortgage marketplace, raised $3 million in funding. Thrive Capital led the round. Investors SV Angel, Techstars, FJ Labs, Corigin Ventures, and MetaProp participated.
• CreatorIQ, a Culver City, Calif.-based influencer marketing enterprise software provider, raised an undisclosed amount in Series A funding. Affinity Group led the round.