|• Ofo, a Chinese bike-sharing startup, raised $450 million in funding at a valuation of more than $1 billion, according to Bloomberg.
• Kensho, a Cambridge, Mass. provider of analytical tools for capital markets, raised $50 million in a Series B funding, according to Forbes. S&P led the round, and was joined by Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup and Wells Fargo. Read more.
• Pypestream, a New York developer of an app that allows brands and businesses to interact with customers via chat, raised $15 million funding. Rick Braddock, the former president and COO of Citibank, The Chatterjee Group, and an unnamed global hedge fund led the round.
• Medisafe, a London-based personalized medication management platform, raised $14.5 million in Series B funding. Octopus Ventures led the round, and was joined by M Ventures.
• WorkJam, a Montreal developer of software that allows shift-based and hourly workers to manage their schedules, raised $12 million in funding from Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Blumberg Capital, Founder Collective, and NovelTMT, according to TechCrunch.
• Incorta, a San Mateo, Calif. analytics platform, raised $10 million in Series A funding. GV led the round.
• ZoneFox, an Edinburgh cyber security firm, raised £3.6 million ($4.4 million) in Series A funding. Archangels, The Scottish Investment Bank, and TriCap led the round.
• Starsky Robotics, a San Francisco self-driving truck startup, raised $3.75 million from Y Combinator, Sam Altman, Trucks VC, Data Collective, and several other angel investors. Read more at Fortune.
• Polarity, a Washington, D.C. developer of a commercial human memory-augmentation and collaboration platform, raised $3.5 million in funding. Strategic Cyber Ventures led the round.
• Lumavate, a Carmel, Ind. cloud software platform operator, raised $2 million in funding. Angel investor Don Brown led the round, and was joined by Elevate Ventures, Allos Ventures, 4G Ventures, and Collina Ventures.
• Enersize OY, a Finnish energy efficiency monitoring company, raised an undisclosed amount in funding from Scania Growth Capital.
• Moving Analytics, a Marina Del Rey, Calif. developer of digital rehabilitation services for patient rehab programs, raised an undisclosed amount in funding OCA Ventures.
• Tealium, a San Diego, Calif. provider of real-time customer data and enterprise tag management solutions, raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Citi Ventures.