Still looking for that dream investment in the next Fat Tire Amber Ale, Sierra Nevada, or Samuel Adams. Samuel Adams had the coolest IPO with option to buy pre-IPO through offer found in their 12 packs! Wish I would invested in Samel Adams pre-IPO offering to its buyers. Referral to all owners of beer companies is welcome as it is a hot space and I have friends ready to write a $100,000 to $50 million check! Just text JD at +1 858-869-9483.
Happy to talk on the phone or grab a beer at La Costa Resort anytime to talk growth strategies, growth capital, or M&A anytime should you have EBITDA referrals.
Today’s Pipeline is activity in the private equity space and is follows:
A-1 Machine Manufacturing Inc., a Santa Clara, Calif.-based maker of machines components and systems for the flat-panel display and semiconductor equipment markets, has raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Graycliff Partners. www.graycliffpartners.com (Would love this referral)
• Area Wide Protective, a Kent, Ohio-based portfolio company of The Riverside Company, has acquired All State Traffic Control, a Bristol, Conn.-based provider of flagging services to utilities, utility contractors and roadway maintenance and repair customers in the Northeast. No financial terms were disclosed.www.awptrafficsafety.com
• Charme Capital Partners has acquired a majority stake in JD Classics, a UK-based restorer and retailer of premium classic road and race cars. No financial termswere disclosed. www.jdclassics.co.uk
• China Everbright Ltd. and IDG Capital Partners have acquired a control stake in China-based arts college Shanghai Film Academy, according to Private Equity International. No financial terms were disclosed. www.sfaa.com.cn
• Golden Gate Capital has completed its previously-announced acquisition of bankrupt apparel retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. (PacSun), including a debt restructuring. Read more WSJ!
• Harvest Partners has led a $250 million investment into OTG Management, a New York-based operator of airport food and beverage concessions with more than 230 locations across 11 airports. www.otgexp.com
• MBK Partners and TPG Capital have submitted a joint bid for Wharf T&T Ltd., a provider of fixed-line telecom services in Hong Kong, according toBloomberg. The deal could be valued at around $1 billion, with the private equity consortium bidding against SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings (HK: 315).Read more.
• Platinum Equity has acquired Fabcon, a Savage, Minn.-based manufacturer of precast, pre-stressed concrete wall panels for nonresidential construction applications, from the company’s founders. No financial terms were disclosed.www.fabcon-usa.com
• Nazca Capital has agreed to acquire around a 75% stake in CAIBA, a Spanish maker of PET preforms and containers for the food, household products and personal hygiene sectors. No financial terms were disclosed. www.nazca.es
• Newfit, a licensee of six Fitness Connection health clubs in Dallas, has raised an undisclosed amount of private equity funding from LNK Capital (which also is an investor in Fitness Connection). No financial terms were disclosed, except that Golub Capital provided senior debt. www.lnkpartners.com
• Societe Generale is in talks to sell its 49% stake in a mutual fund joint venture with Chinese state-owned Baosteel Group, to Warburg Pincus. Read more via Reuters.
Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Reuters, and other sources. Please check company website for best information.
IMPORTANT: I am testing new blog posting and your feedback is welcome!
Happy Networking and Investing,
Text an EBITDA deal anytime at +1 858-869-9483