We continue to focus on my goal of networking for 90 days ( #networking90days ) and are very thankful for all the amazing referrals. Today focus is speaking to 3 beer companies and one government contractor. Although not all deals are easy to fund, strong EBITDA as always makes the deal easier!
Happy Networking and now for PEG PIPELINE and JPG of the day!
JPG OF THE DAY
Many investors in Cyber Security, but clear winners and breakout companies remain a gamble! NEA, Intel Capital, and ACCEL Partners invest in many.
• Cal Net Technology Group, a Chatsworth, Calif. -based customer support services provider, will acquire inhouseIT, a provider of managed IT services in Orange County. Cal Net is a portfolio company of Boathouse Capital and Olympic Valley Capital. inhouseit.com/
• Clayton, Dubilier & Rice is in talks to acquire Drive DeVilbiss, a Port Washington, N.Y.-based wheelchair manufacturer, for about $750 million, according to Reuters. www.drivemedical.com/b2b/
• CVR Energy, a Texas-based refiner owned by Carl Icahn, is preparing an offer forDelek U.S. Holdings, a refiner in Arkansas and Texas, according to The New York Post. Read more.
• FIMI is in advanced discussions to acquire the Israeli subsidiary of British security giant G4S, according to Haaretz. The deal could reportedly be valued at $104.9 million. Read more.
• First Reserve portfolio company Saddle Barnett Resources has agreed to acquire the interests of Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE: CHK) in the Barnett Shale operating area in North Texas. www.chk.com/
• Platinum Equity has agreed to acquire Electro Rent Corporation (NASDAQ: ELRC), a seller and renter of computing equipment, for about $382 million.www.electrorent.com/
• PAI Partners will acquire Roompot Vakanties, a Netherlands-based provider of recreation parks. www.roompot.nl/
• Stem, a provider of energy storage solutions based in Millbrae, Calif., has raised up to $100 million in financing from affiliates of Starwood Energy Group Global.www.stem.com
• Valentus Specialty Chemicals, a portfolio company of Huron CapitalPartners, has acquired the wood floor finishes business of New Rochelle, N.Y.-based Paint Over Rust Products. No financial terms were disclosed.
• Wellspring Capital Management is selling National Seating & Mobility, a provider of custom mobility, rehab, and adaptive seating systems based in Franklin, Tenn., to Court Square Capital Partners. Terms were not disclosed. www.nsm-seating.com
Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Reuters, and other sources. Please check company website for best information.
Contact JD Morris anytime via text 858-869-9483 about $4 million plus EBITDA deals. Our network of deal people can do billion dollar down to just few million dollar M&A deals.
Text +1 858-869-9483