Day 6 of 90 days of networking #networking90days ! I am looking for people with passion about life and good people that enjoy networking.
I would have to say that of the $49 billion in deal that I have played role, all of them where done not because of the CEO. Many where done because of an advisor such as a lawyer or board member, but the best referrals come friends of friends!
I welcome and hope for that diamond in the rough referral! I had a great billion Management Buy Out (MBO) referral from a friend that was friends with the CEO when the fist came to USA 40 years before. I have access to division head of tier one government contractor because a friend interned with the executive in their early 20s. I am looking to network to meet good people that can help me network! I am looking for that diamond in the rough referral or introduction.
Should you want to know more about Private Equity and Venture Capital deals that closed in an industry, we have to tools and experts to setup short 15 min meeting or two day meeting in SoCal or DC.
PEG DEAL FLOW
• Advent International and CVC Capital Partners each have offered to acquire InVentive Group Holdings, a Burlington, Mass.-based pharma research firm currently owned by Thomas H. Lee Partners, according to Reuters. The deal reportedly could be valued at around $4 billion (including debt). More via Reuters!
• CVC Capital Partners is among the bidders for Allegro, a Polish auction site currently owned by South Africa’s Naspers, according to Reuters. The deal could be valued at between €2 and €3 billion, and also has received takeovers offers from Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) and eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY). More via Reuters!
• Infinite RF Holdings Inc., an Irvine, Calif.-based portfolio company of Genstar Capital, has acquired L-Com Global Connectivity, a North Andover, Mass.-based supplier of wired and wireless connectivity products, from Odyssey Investment Partners. No financial terms were disclosed. www.infiniterf.com
• MSouth Equity Partners has acquired Southern Air & Heat, a Boca Raton, Fla.-based provider of HVAC installation services to homebuilders, from Pulte Capital Partners. No financial terms were disclosed. www.msouthequity.com
• Partners Group has agreed to invest over $200 million for a minority stake in a Taiwanese solar power development platform being managed by Sinogreenergy. Cathay Financial also is acquiring a minority stake. www.partnersgroup.com
Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Reuters, and other sources. Please check company website for best information.
Should you want to know more about Private Equity and Venture Capital deals that closed in an industry, we have to tools and experts to setup short 15 min meeting or two day meeting in SoCal or DC. Text JD at +1 858-869-9483 anytime.
Happy Networking and Investing,
Send me your referral via text at +1 858-869-9483
Join me on LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris
OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKING
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/InvestorNetwork
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/RedHookCapital