We have more than 20 executives that have exited their industry and can advise you! For fast 15 meeting online or 2 day retreat text JD Morris +1 858-869-9483 anytime.
We are all about results! Skip to the end to see deals that closed this month or Join our network! Learn more!
Since the start of 2015, Sequoia has realized 21 exits including 4 IPOs and 17 acquisitions. We have some the industries top advisors for acquisitions.
Here are some of Sequoia’s notable recent exits:
- Cancer drug startup Stemcentrx was acquired by AbbVie for as much as $10.2B. Sequoia first invested in Stemcentrx’s $200M Series F round in May 2014.
- Sequoia was a Series A investor in Jasper Technologies, a software platform for the Internet of Things. Jasper was acquired by Cisco for $1.4B in February 2016.
- Square went public at a $2.9B valuation in November 2015 and today has a market cap of $3.2B. Sequoia led a $31.8M Series B round at a $240M valuation in January 2011.
The scatterplot below highlights Sequoia’s exits over time (those with disclosed valuations).
Investor Network has amazing tools to review your deals. Just ask us for short Join.me or GoToMeeting or visit us in SoCal from Coronado to Beverly Hills.
To read more about Sequoia Capital: https://goo.gl/8I7173
VC DEALS THAT CLOSE
• AristaMD, a San Diego-based provider of specialist referral support tools, has raised $11 million in Series A funding. Avalon Ventures led the round, and was joined by Correlation Ventures. www.aristamd.com
• CargoX, a Brazil-based provider of on-demand trucking services, has raised $10 million in Series B funding. Goldman Sachs led the round, and was joined by Valor Capital Group and return backers like Agility Logistics and Lumia Capital.www.cargox.com/br
• Deposit Solutions GmbH, a German fintech startup focused on the European retail deposit market, has raised €15 million in VC funding at a €110 million valuation. Backers include Valar Ventures, FinLab and Greycroft Partners.www.deposit-solutions.de
• Kazan Networks Corp., an Auburn, Calif.-based data storage performance startup, has raised $4.5 million in Series A funding. Samsung Ventures led the round, and was joined by Intel Capital and Western Digital Corp. www.kazan-networks.com
• N-of-One, a Lexington, Mass.-based precision medicine oncology decision support company, has raised $7 million in Series B funding from Providence Venturesand Excel Venture Management. www.n-of-one.com
• Redis Labs, an open-source data structure store, has raised $14 million in Series C funding. Bain Capital Ventures and Carmel Ventures co-led the round, and were joined by return backers like Silicon Valley Bank. www.redislabs.com
• ReviewTrackers, a Chicago-based customer feedback platform, has raised $4 million in growth equity funding led by American Family Ventures. The company also secured a $2.1 million debt facility from Square 1 Bank.www.reviewtrackers.com
• Stardog, a Washington, D.C.-based enterprise data unification platform, has raised $2.3 million in seed funding led by Core Capital and Boulder Ventures.www.stardog.com
Information provide by Associated Press, CB Insight, Crunchbase, Forbes, Market Watch, Reuters, and other sources. Please check company website for best information.
Referrals to business owners and the people that support these owners such as accountant, lawyers, and others is welcome!
Join me on LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jdmorris
INVESTOR SOCIAL NETWORKING:
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/InvestorNetwork
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/RedHookCapital